Chapter 10

7:10 a.m

I woke up at 5:49 and immediately checked my phone. No new messages or even missed calls. Luke is so disappointed or mad.

And now he's still not here. Maybe I'm walking alone, again.

"Aren't you leaving?" mum asked me.

"Oh, yeah. I'm leaving now." I told her and kissed her cheek.

As I closed the gate, I saw Luke stepping out of there house and a smile formed my lips.

"Luke," I ran to him and he looked at me, surprised.

"Yeah," he said and rolls his eyes. He walks and a followed him. He walks faster and I did the same. Hard to get huh.

"Luke!" I shouted while walking faster than lately. He doesn't look and I shouted his name again. We're just inches away but I'm shouting at him.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings!" I shouted. This time, louder.

"What?!" he shouted back and stopped walking.

"Are you deaf or?" I asked him sarcastically.

"I heard you calling me right?" he fired back.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked him.

"I just did what you did before." he said, one brow raising.

"This time I'm the one who's asking you." I fired back.

"Numb." he remarks.

"Shut up." I said. "Why won't you let me explain?" I asked him.

"Explain? No need Danielle. Michael is your boyfriend, I know it." What? Michael? Ridiculous.

"Are you crazy? He's not! Michael is Mike! The one I'm telling you before. He's my bestfriend in Perth!" I told him with a laugh but he frowned.

"Now you've found a new bestfriend." he said.

"Are you jealous?" I asked him, smiling.

"No! Why would I be jealous?" he denies.

"I don't know." I said with a laugh and he smiled.

"Just explain to me why the pimp is there." he says and I frown.

"He's not a pimp." I defend Mike.

"Fine, now tell me."

"Last five years, we went to Perth right? Do you remember that?" I ask and he nodded. "And there was this boy I'm talking about who helped me find mum before and his mum is accidentally mum's bestfriend. So he was my bestfriend in Perth and now he's here. I can't believe he was Mike! He knows that I'm Dani." I beamed.

"How sweet, you have names for each other." he remarks and I sawt his arm.

"Don't worry, you're still my best, best friend." I assured him and he smiled.

"Let's go to school before it's late." he said and we started walking. Jealous Luke is so cute. Allyssa is so lucky to have a jealous Luke everytime.

When we reached the school gate, it was exactly the bell ring. But still, the three of them did the bro fist thing which made me roll my eyes.

"Bye Calum!" I waved Calum goodbye. Poor Calum. He's all alone.

Ashton is seated on Mike's place before and I'm sitting at my original place.

"What took the two of you so late?" Ashton asks me and Luke.

"Luke is so slow." I answered.

"I'm not!" he said.