Chapter 27

Danielle

"Danielle, are you ready for your first day?" mum asked me when she saw me going down the stairs.

"Yeah, I guess so." I stated.

My uniform looks good on me. The long sleeved blouse and a necktie and a vest is really nice while the knee length skirt and the high socks are so comfy.

"Looks good on you honey." dad complimented and I walked to him to greet him good morning.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Well you have to eat now Danielle. It's already 6:45 a.m. You don't want to be late on your first day." mum said and I sat down on one of the chairs.

Yeah, we have already moved to another house just a few blocks Jana and Uncle John's home. This house is bigger than our house in Australia and I'm still adjusting here since I don't understand their language yet.

I took a spoonful of cereal and another and another.

"Slow down honey. Table manners." mum warned me and I swallowed all the cereal in my mouth. I chocked and gulped a glass of water.

I looked at mum to say sorry but she was already glaring at me.

"Sorry." I said shyly. Dad laughed silently and I hide my smile.

If Luke was here, he will probably tease me the whole day and I will laugh with him and swat his arm the whole day.

Well speaking of Luke, he haven't replied yet. I waited for his reply the whole night but he didn't. Maybe he was busy so he didn't replied to my message on Facebook and to my reply yesterday.

After eating, I excused my self to brush my teeth. When I reached the bathroom, I fished out my phone to check if Luke had messaged me already but he didn't so I went to Facebook to check how my friends are doing.

I nearly screamed when I saw Mike's status.

Having fun with Jill :) and there was a picture of him and a girl with a brown hair like his, which is Jill.

I opened the photo and zoomed it to Jill's face.

She is really stunning and very happy. Her smile is from ear to ear and her eyes are bright. Wow.

I liked the picture and commented 'Hmmm :)'

When I finished brushing my teeth, I leaned my back on the sink and kept scrolling and kept on liking.

Luke is inactive for three days. He haven't liked or shared or commented on something meaning he is busy.

"Danielle, we are leaving!" I heard mum yelled and I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket.

I ran to the couch to grab my bag and went to the car.

"Don't use your phone in class. It's prohibited. Its only allowed when the teacher is out and during break times." mum reminded me and I nodded.

"And make friends with other students there. Not just Laura and Gabrielle okay?" I nodded again and kissed her cheek.

"Take care okay?" she told me and I smiled at her. I went inside the car and mum closed the door for me. Dad went inside the car a few minutes later.

"You ready young lady?" dad asked me.

"Yes captain," I answered him with a smile. We laughed before he started the engine and made our way to my new school.

....

Luke

"Are you sure you're going to make a video for her?" Calum asked me.