Chapter 8

It's already dismissal time. Luke and I are going to walk with Allyssa.

"Ashton!" Calum greeted Ashton.

"Calum!" Ashton greeted back.

"I miss you dude! Why do you have to leave me Ashton?" Calum teases and we laughed.

"Hey we're going now." Luke told Calum and Ashton and we waved them goodbye.

Luke's arm is around Allyssa's hips. That should be me. I thought.

They are laughing, smiling at each other and they're so sweet. They are talking about something and I looked down to avoid jealousy.

"Danielle," Allyssa said and I looked at her.

"Yeah?" I asked her. It's obvious that I didn't noticed that they were talking to me.

"We were planning to do the Math homework at home. And we want you to join. Like the old times?" Luke smiled. It's not like the old times. It was only the two of us. Only me and Luke. Not with anyone.

"I don't think so." I answered. I want to talk to Michael. He didn't mean it though. Did he?

"Okay. Text me if you're coming okay?" Luke told me and I smiled at him.

When I reached the house, I didn't entered and waited for Luke and Allyssa's shadows to disappear.

"Danielle,"  a familiar voice surprises me.

"Michael," I said with surprise. "You nearly killed me!" I swat his arm and he laughed. "Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I want to explain everything." he told me and I simply nodded. I lead him to the door. "Sorry, this house is not as extravagant as yours." I explained.

"No, it's okay." he said with a smile. I smiled back and lead him to my room upstairs. This time, I didn't close the door. Just incase.

He sat down on the couch and I took a seat on my bed. Far from him. Just incase again.

A moment of silence crept in the room. A long moment of silence.

"May I talk?" he said, breaking the silence.

"Go on." I instructed him.

"First of all, I am sorry." he said. "I didn't mean what I did. I was just," he said, searching for words. "I was just carried away with my feelings." feelings for what?

"Feelings?" I finally asked him.

"Yes. My feelings." he repeated.

"I don't get it." I explained. What feelings?

"Let me continue please." he said and I nodded. "Secondly, I accept Luke's punches, his accusations and everything that hapened. But I can't accept that he's calling me words." he frowned. "I'm not a pimp okay? I treated you guys as my friends." he said with a frown. "My new best friends. And you're mjust calling me names." he added and I frowned too.

"I treat you as my friend to Michael. I know you didn't mean what you did." I told him and he sighed.

"Third, I want you to know that I am a consistent valedictorian in my former school." he said and my eyes widen. Disappointment covers his face. "This is my first time to get suspended. I get in a fight, yes but not like this." I frowned. "I'm sure as hell my mother is going to kill me when she know this." his eyes strated to well.

"Michael, I'm sorry. This is all my fault." I think I'm going to cry any minute. Why am I so emotional these days?

"It's okay." he managed to smile. "It's not your fault, it's mine. Maybe if I didn't fell inlove with you," he stop and my mouth fell open.