t h r e e

"Experience you say.....well Jimin, how would you feel if I told you I had a way to make you stay?"

~~~~~~~

Jimin couldn't believe his ears.

"Hyung what do you mean?" He asked completely in shock.

"I mean, that they wanted you to come here for experience right?"

"Education but close enough, keep on." He made circling movements with his hands.

"Well, if I send a conch shell saying that I don't think you're ready to rule, maybe they'd let you stay longer. For more education and experience, and I know just where to get both!"

"Where hyung?"

"College."

~~~~~~~

Jimins POV

Today, I was supposed to be heading to the beach to get ready to swim back home, but Jin hyung said that he would take care of it. Since conches take time to be delivered, he decided that he would go and deliver the news himself to whatever guard was there waiting for me.

So I'm just laying on my bed, looking at colleges around my area, that I could go to. Then it hit me.

I should go where Yoongi goes to try to win him back!

I type in the name of his campus and it pops up. It's too late to major or apply to anything so maybe I can just take some classes. I fill out an application and send it through the interwebs, not before copying it to my files.

Now I wait, for them to reply and for hyung. Man, I hope he brings food home, I don't feel like waiting for him to cook something today. Hmm...maybe I can order something.

~~~~~~~

"JIMIN I'M BACK!" I heard the front door close. I raced down the hallway of the dorm and dragged hyung to the couch to sit down.

"What happened hyung? What did they say? Do I have to go back?" The questions fell out my month so quickly that even I couldn't understand myself, so I don't understood how hyung did.

"Calm down jimbles, they said they'll give you all the time you need now, for you to build the proper qualities you need to have to rule."

How did he say that so calm? I'm screaming.

"OH EM GEE! HYUNG, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!" He yelled.

"IT MEANS I CAN STAY!" They jumped, they hugged, they held hands.

They celebrated.

"Oh and I also signed up for classes at your and Yoongi's college!"

"That's great too! What classes?"

"Lets talk about that later! Right now I  need cake."

"Good idea."

They slipped on their shoes, grabbed the car keys, locked the door, and headed to a bakery, where they will get the cake to celebrate Jimin's staying.

~~~~~~~~

The next day, Jimin woke up in the dorm, ready to start the day as a human.

He stretched then looked at his phone. He saw an email and clicked on it.

Dear Mr.Park,

     You have been accepted into Seoul University. Your classes start Monday. We hope you settle in nicely and become on of our students. Please write an email back accepting or declining this offer.