f i v e

A/N Ik I'm missing a lot of apostrophes but I don't feel like adding them, sorry(not sorry)😂😂

ENJOY THE CHAPTER

"Hey hyung, did you miss me?"

~~~~~~~

"Jungkook!? Is that really you?!" Jimin was shocked to see his childhood friend at his front door, with legs.

"Yeah hyung, it's m-" Before he could finish, Jimin threw his arms around Jungkook, holding him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"Hung! Ur coking ma!"(hyung you're choking me)

"Oh whoops! Haha!" He loosened his grip and pulled away from Jungkook, leaving his arms around the younger. "I'm just shocked is all. How did you get here?!"

"Maybe if you let me in, I'll tell you." He chuckled.

"Oh, right, come in." Their arms fell to their sides as Jungkook walked into the apartment and took in his surroundings.

~~~~~~~

"So how did you get here?" They sat on the couch now, Jimin staring at Jungkook in disbelief.

"Oh yeah! Well, after we got the news that you weren't coming back, your parents were worried about you and wanted to send someone to look after you more closely than Jin could. I volunteered since I already knew you, and we were friends. Then, I got sent to the hyung I'm living with now for 2 months, and he taught me how to do human things like, to walk. Then we got here yesterday and the first thing I did today was find you, and here I am!"

"Aww that's nice of you Jungkook, thanks!"

"No problem hyung, I didn't have anything to do down there anyway. I was always bored without you."

~~~~~~~

"So hyung, what do you need to work on?" Jungkook asked, looking up at Jimin from playing with his fingers.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean, youre staying for a longer time because you need to work on something right? What is it?" Jimin felt bad, because now, he had to explain to Jungkook and he wasnt sure how the younger would take it.

"Umm...well...I might have lied about that..." Jungkook's eyes widened, shock evident in his eyes.

"What do you mean, hyung?" The question's now directed towards Jimin. The said male thought carefully about his next words.

"Well, I wanted to stay longer because I felt that I didn't get the whole Human Experience thing that most teenagers get." He said these words slowly so they can really set on Jungkook and help him understand what he was feeling.

Jungkook didn't say anything, he just processed the words before he could blow up.

"Like what?" He finally said, "I'm curious about what's so good about being here, when 4 years ago you didn't even want to come." Jimin caught the sass in jungkooks voice and it took a lot of his strength not to slap him.

"Don't sass me! I'm your hyung! And I'm sorry ok! I didn't mean to disappoint you, any of you, I just fell in love with this place, and I wanted to learn more before I go back to the sea and never come back! I just wanted a fuller understanding, and what to help me better than college?"

It got silent again, Jungkook was battling himself over Jimins reasons being good enough or not and Jimin just wishing that they could get more into catching up. He doesn't want the guilt from not going back home to come back to him, it already took him some time to get rid of it the first time. He just wishes that they'd get over this part and go into the fun things.