o n e

4 years later

3rd Person POV

Jimin layed on his bed in his dorm, looking at his phone's calendar, staring at the date that's only 5 days away. He'd have to go back home, but he didn't wanna. He'd grown attached to the human world and didn't wanna leave it just to go rule over a place that doesn't even have the necessities like Netflix. I mean how is he supposed to finish any tv show he's come to love if he has to go back to the sea in 5 days? It's impossible.

But maybe not too impossible...

He thought.

He looked to the right of him towards his desk and reached for his laptop.

If he had to binge watch all his shows for 5 days, then that's what he's gonna do.

Opening the laptop, signing in and clicking on the Netflix logo, he started with Stranger Things.

"Oh silt, I need popcorn." He realized.

So he got up and walked to the kitchen, opening a cabinet, and grabbing the box of microwave popcorn.

As he was pressed the start button on the microwave, he heard the door to his dorm open.

"JIMIN I'M HOME!"

"IN THE KITCHEN HYUNG"

Turning to face the door, Jimin saw his hyung walk in and stand in the doorway. Jimim looked at his hyung, he was wearing his light brown hair styled 5:5, with a baby blue sweater and lightwashed jeans.

What is he waiting for...

As if he heard Jimins mind, he spoke.

"Well aren't you gonna give your hyung a hug?"

Silence.

Then jimin burst into laughter,"ah seriously hyung? That's what you were waiting for?"

"Um yes!" He opened his arms and made moving motions towards jimin, signalling for him to come on.

"Ok fine Jin hyung fine" he chuckled as he walked over to Jin wrapping his arms around his hyung as much as he could, considering how big his shoulders are.

"Ahhhh my child, you're leaving meee!"

"Hyung, you know I don't want to. Why can't I stay again?"

"Hmm I don't know jimin, maybe cuz you're becoming the king?"

"Ughhh that seems like a lot of work. I mean, I can barely handle high school."

"I know cuz I'm the one here that has to hear your complaining over and over again." As he spoke, jin made circling hand motions to prove his point.

"Ah shut up! I don't complain too much!"

"Yah! You dare speak to me like that?! I'm your hyung you better show some respect you brat!"

"Ok sorry, sorry hyung, I got carried away-"

DING

"Oh my popcorn!" Jimin turned his back on Jin, opening the cabinet to get a bowl.

"Why are you making popcorn jimin?"

"Oh I was just trying to finish Stranger Things before I leave on Friday. Do you know that show hyung?"

"Oh my gosh of course I do! Millie Bobbie Brown is my queen! How have you not finished it it came out like last year?"

"Homework got me caught up, but I guess I don't need to do that anymore since I'm graduating. Therefore Imma spend all my time left watching tv. Wanna join me hyung?"