e i g h t p t. 2

Jimin started chasing after him and they both laughed at their childish ways, that is until Jungkook ran towards a hill that Jimin didn't notice before.

~~~~~~~

"Jungkook," he says out of breath, "where are we?"

"Shhhh!" Jungkook says and a finger to his mouth before giggling. He pointed to a group of vines near the hill that Jimin didn't see. He lifted a hand and made a quick movement, swiping away the vines and showing a tunnel.

"Umm.... Jungkook?" The younger didn't answer, he just grabbed Jimins hand and pulled him to the opening of the tunnel.

"Jungkook, what is this? It's dark and creepy."

"Would you feel better if it wasn't dark?" Jungkook asked looking at the older. Jimin nodded his head yes to answer. The younger then let go of Jimins hand and raised both hands up and sang a soft melody guiding light from the sun through the tunnel.

He has a beautiful voice. Jimin thought.

"Thank you hyung!" Jungkook smiled. The olders eyes went wide.

"I said that out loud?"

"Yeah you did." Jungkook chuckled and pulled Jimin through the tunnel.

They got to the end of the tunnel and Jungkook willed more vines out of the way. When Jimin looked to the other side, he was speechless.

 When Jimin looked to the other side, he was speechless

"Wow." Was all he could form in his mouth.

"I know right?!"

"How did you find this place?" Jimin turned his gaze towards the younger.

"My hyung brought me here to learn about humans and such. I haven't came back since it takes a long time to get here from your home." Jungkook sighed.

"Its beautiful!" Jimin smiled.

"I know right!" Jungkook said and pulled his hyung towards the water.

"Wait!" Jimin yelled suddenly and pulled Jungkooks hand back. "Can we just sit for a second."

"Why? You were so excited earlier."

"Well...I-it's nothing."

"Hyung, you have a problem, tell me." Jungkook said as he caressed his hyungs arm, making Jimin look down at the movement and blush.

"Uhh... ok. What would you say if... I haven't...swam in about...a year?" Jung was shook!

"Really hyung?! How come?"

"Well, it's a 2 hour ride and I usually dont have time because of school and stuff, and I couldn't really go with Yoongi hyung sooo..." Jimin explained. Jungkook looked at Jimin with pity in his eyes, mer were drawn to water so how did he survive?