t h i r t e e n

"He blushed a dark red, remembering their actions only moments ago."

~~~~~~~

Jimin stepped into his bathtub. He sat down quickly to avoid changing in mid air and banging his head against the tub.

As he sat, he watching his legs quickly form together to make a tail and he layed back enjoying the warm contact of the water against his scales.

Something felt off though.

Usually, the feeling of the water would suffice what his body longed for.

But for some reason, Jimin found himself wanting more.

After his bath, he used his magic to pull up the plug from the drain and waited for all the water to drain out. Then he used his magic to dry off his body, turning his one fin into two legs. He hopped out the tub and put a towel over his waist before walking into his room.

He put on his sleepwear to get ready for bed but before he did that, he went to the kitchen, where he found Jin eating an apple.

"Jin hyung?" Jimin called out, as Jin looked up alarmed at Jimins tone.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, nothing, I just had a question."

"Oh what is it?"

"I just took a bath, but I still feel dehydrated. Even while I was in the water I felt dry. What does that mean?"

"Oh, it's finally happening." Jin said, looking away from Jimin.

"What's happening?" Jimin asked, confusion stretched across his face.

"You just went with Jungkook, I thought it would suffice."

"Jin hyung!" Jimin yelled, catching Jins attention. "What are you talking about?"

Jin sighed before speaking. "It's normal, every mer feels that way when they get on land. It's your body's way of telling you that you're not supposed to be on land."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, that your body won't just suffice with regular water anymore, it's needs seawater now."

"So, does that mean-"

"Yes, you have to go to the ocean again." The older interrupted.

"How often will I feel these body droughts?"

"About once a month. You won't die, but if you stay away from seawater for a long time, it'll feel like your dying."

"Does that hurt?" Jin looked at the younger like he was dumb.

"Hmm, I don't know Jimin. Does dying hurt?" He sarcastically asked.

"Ok, I get it." Jimin laughed. "What am I supposed to do? I have a class tomorrow!"

"Cheat."

"And how am I supposed to do that?!"

"You put a bunch of salt in your bath. Duh. It's common sense Jimin really."

"Ok, I get it! I'm dumb! But I'm curious!" Jimin sighed. "Should I go do it now?"

"Sure, I mean, everything you touch will feel itchy until you take the bath, so I suggest for you to do that."

"Ok thanks hyung!"

Shortly after, he yawned, and Jin cooed at the cute sound.

"And you're not dumb Jimin, you're probably just tired, just go to bed. Your condition isnt that bad yet. But wake up early to take that salt bath."