e l e v e n p t. 2

"Before I could say anything, before I could even deny his accusation."

~~~~~~~

1 week later

Jimin hasn't seen Jungkook since that day. It made him very worried about what happened to the younger, he wouldn't even answer his texts or calls.

It's been a week and Jimin is sick of waiting around for Jungkook to come back. He made the decision to start looking for him, with the help of Jin and Namjoon.

"Hyungs, I really want to find him, he's making me worried." Jimin whined to his elders.

"We know Jimin, and we'll find him. We have to." Namjoon stated.

"Did you at least call Sungjin?" Jin asked. Jimin walked over to the coat and shoe rack to get his jacket and shoes.

"Of course hyung, he was the first I called. He doesn't know where he is either! He's been looking for him for 2 days! He said he'll call if he finds him. I think he's getting his friend to help as well."

"Well then let's go."

They all took their phones off the table and left the house seeking for the maknae.

~~~~~~~

2 hours later (in spongebob narrator voice)

"See you there, Sungjin hyung." Jimin hung up the phone and turned to his hyungs.

"Sungjin hyung said that him and his friend are going to take a break at this cafe in the mall. He wants to meet with us and try to figure out where Kookie might go." He sighed. It's been a long day for Jimin- no, it's been a long week for Jimin.

All week he's been thinking about his feelings. He's been thinking about Jungkook. He's been thinking about what happened that day and what they said to each other. He layed in bed on days he didn't have classes to just think about the two of them. He had to admit, Jungkook has a lot of great qualities and would most likely make a great boyfriend. He's willing to give things a try if Jungkook is.

And it took disappearing for a week for Jimin to realize this.

He wants to make things right- he needs to. He wants to be able to hold Jungkook closer than anyone he's ever held close before. He wants to be trusted by Jungkook with every secret the younger has. He wants to be able to kiss that hurt look off his face.

He doesn't even know if Jungkook likes him back based off of their last meeting and he wants to know for sure, yes or no.

As they pulled up to the mall, Jimin frantically exited the back seat, not waiting for Jin or Namjoon. He quickly sets out for the cafe they're meeting Sungjin and his friend at. Once he finds it, he spots Sungjin and his friend at a booth near the middle of the space.

"Hi Sungjin hyung!" He smiled as he sat across from them.

"Hi Jimin!" He turned to his friend, "this is Brian. Brian, Jimin." Brian has long beach blonde hair and a strong chin. There's a bandana separating his hair from his forehead, and everytime he turned his head, his hair would dangle.

"Nice to meet you Jimin-ssi!" Brian stuck out his hand.

"Likewise Brian-ssi!" He smiled as he shook his hand.