n i n e

Is Yoongi worth it?

~~~~~~~

The next day, Jungkook and Jimin left the cave when the sun came up. They walked down the beach with a small distance between them, the only sound being the waves of the ocean sliding against eachother and their footsteps on the sand.

They sat at the bus stop and silently waited for the bus to come.

A tumbleweed tumbled past them, adding sound to the silence they created.

After the night before, Jimin was waiting for Jungkook to speak first, but Jungkook was doing the same.

While boarding the bus, Jungkook made sure to hold on to the rails next to the seats while walking to the middle of the bus while Jimin paid. Miraculously, his phone and wallet didn't get wet after the day before's activities, it was like they weren't even there while he was swimming.

Jimins pov

Sitting in silence, next to someone who you want to talk to but also cant could make 2 hours feel way longer than it really is. And that's how Jimin feels right now.

He wants to talk to Jungkook but the deal they made was too good to pass up!

Last night

"Is Yoongi worth it?"

That question caught Jimin offguard. It shouldn't have but it did. He should've known Jungkook knew who he was talking about, afterall he is the one who told him that he likes Yoongi.

"I don't know anymore." Jimin answered truthfully, he sighed. "He was before, but he's been so focused on making that song for Hobi hyung, we've barely talked this week. I mean, of course I want him back, but I feel like I'll just waste my time trying. He likes Hobi a lot. I don't want to come in between them you know? I love Hobi hyung too," Jimin could feel the tears form in his eyes, "I feel so selfish for wanting Yoongi hyung to myself, but I can't think of anyone else being with him." Jimin feels a tear fall down his face. It took until he sobbed that Jungkook realized he was crying.

"Oh hyung..." he pulled his hyung into a hug, it was quite awkward because their tails kept clashing into eachother, but it was still sort of comforting to Jimin. "Its okay hyung! Everyone gets that feeling sometimes, it's inevitable. It's life, we can't always have what or who we want." At these words, Jimin broke down even more.

"B-but I-I love him so much, Jungkook!" He clung onto Jungkooks torso tightly. "I can't see myself with anyone other than him! What am I supposed to do when I finally lose him?!"

"You can face it and move on." Jimin caught a hint of an unknown feeling in Jungkooks voice, he didn't know what, so he shrugged it off.

"Hyung, I know I haven't known you for the past 4 years, but I believe that you're strong and capable enough to move on, and if you can't, remember you're not alone. You have Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, me. So much support. You have people who love you, so don't be sad when the one person you want to love you, doesn't."

Jimin loosened his hold on Jungkook to look up at him.

"You're only 16, how do you know this much about love?" Jimin saw how hesitant Jungkook was to answer, but he did anyway.

"I might have experienced something like this before..." Jimin pulled away even more to wipe his tears in order to see Jungkook clearer.

"Really?" The younger nodded. "You were in love?" To this he shook his head.