s i x

Yes ik how fast I'm progressing this😂😂

~~~~~~~

Jimin wonders if he'll ever know.

~~~~~~~

Jimin and Jungkook hung out in Jimins room until midnight, talking about how they've changed in the past 4 years and how life's been so far. Jimin was on the bed and Jungkook was lying on the floor for some reason.

"Oh! How's Taehyung? I totally almost forgot about him! Ahh, I miss him." Jungkook stared at the ceiling, a mix of emotions flooding through his head.

"Tae hyung is.....alright I guess. I wouldnt really know."

"Huh? Whys that?" Jungkook just shook his head, trying to dismiss the topic of the older boy but Jimin wasn't having it.

"Jungkook come on, you haven't told me anything about your life today, and now not even about Taehyung? What's wrong?"

"It's nothing hyu-"

"Jungkook it's something," Jimins voice had gotten harder, something just clicked in him and he wanted to hear the boy's story, "I just wanna help, but you won't let me! We used to be best friends! And I want us to be back at that level! So just talk to m-"

"HE DROPPED ME!" Jungkook interrupted, sitting up now. "He...left me."

"What do you mean by 'dropped'?" Jimin cautiously gets off of his bed and crawls over to where Jungkook is sitting.

"I mean, he left me for another group of friends, cooler ones. Ones that could get him places, unlike me, who has no access to anything, no power-"

"Jungkook don't say that." Jimin placed his hand on Jungkooks shoulder.

"But it's true hyung, you don't know you weren't there." He continued." You don't know how hard it's been without you...my grades aren't great, my parents are fighting, I got bullied, I'm still being bullied, and TaeTae hyung doesn't help me, in fact he just watches. We've drifted apart since you left, since you kinda held us together, we barely even acknowledge eachother in school. I'm basically an outcast there."

He couldn't stop the words flowing out his mouth as he told Jimin all his problems. It was like water, he turned the faucet on and the water didn't stop falling out, he couldn't stop. "Hyung, that's why I volunteered so fast to be here, you're fun to be around. I admit I was kinda scared because I didn't know how you'd turned out up here and I was scared you wouldn't remember me but you proved me wrong. So thanks." Next thing you know, Jungkook felt a pair of arms around his neck. He took his own hands and put them around Jimins waist.

"I'm sorry you were put through that Jungkook, and I'm sorry I asked I shouldn't have pried."

"No it's fine hyung you were right, it is better to talk." As Jimin was about to pull away, Jungkook opened his legs wider and pulled Jimin closer, digging his face into the olders neck. He smelled vanilla and a faint scent of cinnamon on the older.

Jimin sighed and wrapped his arms tighter around the younger, silently hoping that they would stay like that forever, but of course that couldn't happen.

"Hey guys, is Jungkook staying the nig-" Jin opened the door to see the 2 hugging rather intimately and smirked when they flew away from eachother and each blushed a different shade of pink.

"Umm...no. I think my hyung would be worried if I don't go home." Jungkook said standing up and dusting his pants. He checked his phone for the time.