f o u r t e e n

"It's only then that Jimin realized that he was over Yoongi and starting to fall deep for Jungkook."

~~~~~~~

2 weeks later

"Hyung." Jimin called out to Jin who was sitting on the couch.

"Yes?" He asked, his attention still on the game hes playing on his phone. Jimin sat down next to him and crossed his legs.

"What would you say if I said I said that I wanted to go back home?" Jin looked up, causing him to lose the game, which Jimin recognized as Piano Tiles. His eyes were wide open, mouth as well.

"Really? Do you want to?" Jimin slowly nodded as Jin's face fell.

"I have no purpose up here anymore hyung. The whole reason that I'm still here is because of Yoongi hyung and I dont even like him anymore."

"You don't?" Jin asked shocked. "How did you finally get over him? The only way would be if someone took your attention away from him." Jimin lightly blushed at the words as he shyly looked to his lap. Jin noticed his behavior and halted his thoughts.

"Who is it?"

"Huh?" He asked looking up.

"Who do you like now?"

"Why would you assume I like someone, maybe I just finally got over Yoongi hyung?"

"Yeah, no. You were hopelessly in love with him before, you cant fool me. No one just gets over a first love that quick."

Jimin understood what he was saying. He knew he couldnt lie. But maybe he just wasnt ready to tell his hyung about his relationship. But what if he never gets the chance to tell him truth?

"Ok, fine. Its Jungkook..." he mumbled.

"What did you say?" Jin asked because he couldnt hear the younger.

"Jungkook, its Jungkook." Jimin spoke louder. The elder squealed with wide eyes before jumping off of the couch and doing a happy dance.

"YES! MY SHIP IS CLOSE TO BECOMING REAL!" He yelled at no one in particular.

"Hyung, we dont have time for your traffic stopping dance." Jimin said watching his hyung move his arms.

"Besides, we're already dating..." he mumbled again, but this time Jin heard him.

"WHAT?" Jimin flinched. He wasnt expecting Jin to be that loud. "YOURE TELLING ME THIS NOW?!"

"Sorry hyung. I didnt wanna say anything because I thought you were gonna do this." He gestured to his hyung who was still standing. Jin scoffed before sitting back down on the couch.

"Yeah, but now im disappointed because you didn't tell me. When did you start dating anyway?"

"Last month."

"JIMIN! HOW DID YOU KEEP SUCH A SECRET AWAY FROM ME FOR A MONTH?!" He yelled again.

"Im sorry! I didn't want to go public because people mightve thought that I just used him after Yoongi hyung got with Hoseok hyung! But its been a month now and I think its a good time to come out. After all, if I do leave, you would've never known."