coming clean

Hello beautiful!

You probably weren't expecting me to post here and believe me I wasn't either

I think it's time to finally come and explain why I haven't updated this book in two months

Don't think that I don't like this book because I love it. It was my first creation so I can't hate it. And I really don't hate it as well.

I never wanted to be an author who made her readers wait forever for an update to a book because to be honest I don't have many problems/interruptions in my life. The most problematic thing for me is homework which I don't even have because it's summer break. Unfortunately I've made you guys wait far too long for this book and I don't want you to wait longer but I just can't seem to write it.

Call it a block if you want but it's not a writers block in general because I can write my other books almost perfectly fine.

I think it's because I wrote this without knowing how it would end up. The sole purpose of me writing this was for jikook to end up together. Sure I wrote down how each chapter would go but that only worked for a period of time.

I love this book and I love this idea. I don't want to end it. Therefore I want to totally revamp it and make it better. It will take time but we'll get through this together.

This time I want to make sure the plot is written out and I understand what I want so I could execute it well in writing.

Don't think I don't take pride in my work please because I do. If someone came up to me asking of I wrote these books I would be like "hell yeah I did" and fully be proud of what I did. (Except my parents lmao)

I've never wanted to be an author who doesn't like what they wrote because if I'm not enjoying what I read, then how am I supposed to expect you to? No offence to the authors who do do that. I want to take pride in my writing so at the end of a chapter you don't see me apologizing for a chapter I thought was bad but was really great. I feel good about myself when I finish a chapter because I never thought I would be a writer. I couldn't write before wattpad and honestly even this book shocked me on because of how good it was.