12/18/17

Today, a tragic event has occured.

Kim Jonghyun of SHINee was pronounced dead

Today is a tragic day for all of the kpop community, not just SHINee stans. Today we all come together to remember Jonghyuns life as one. It doesn't matter what group you like the most or whether or not you were/are a SHINee fan, what matters is that this man took his own life earlier today.

I, unfortunately, didn't get the chance to get into SHINee before this happened. I would've loved to stan them because I honestly was planning on it. I have a list of kpop groups that I was going to try to get into and SHINee was near the top of the list. I am deeply saddened that I didn't get to experience what others have with the group.

Rest in peace Jonghyun. You are loved. You will be missed.

My prayers go out to his family, friends and fans.

Please, if you are feeling depressed and having suicidal thoughts, please talk to someone, whether in person or text or even someone in a different country

Please, if you are feeling depressed and having suicidal thoughts, please talk to someone, whether in person or text or even someone in a different country. Just please don't take your life away from the people who love you.

I hope you all won't stop stanning SHINee no matter what happens to them in the future.