e l e v e n p t. 1

"I mean, yeah he's cute, and nice, and sweet, and adorable, but, I can't see us dating."

~~~~~~~

Jimin was still moping around the house, throwing around heavy sighs every chance he gets and Jin is sick of it!

"Jimin! You have got to stop moping around like this! It's not good for you and not particularly fun for me to watch either." Jin scolded the younger who was standing in the kitchen eating ice cream and pouting.

"Hyung, you're the one who bought me the ice cream." He whined.

"And I'm also the one who regrets it!"

"I just need some more time hyung."

"It's been 5 days! You haven't left the house, or even seen Jungkook in that time!" He argued.

"Why do I need to see Jungkook?" Jimin asked, he's pretty tired of hearing his name by now, Jin mentions him everyday. He stuffed some ice cream in his mouth.

"Because he's your only other friend here! Don't you need more comfort other than just me? I'm getting pretty tired of comforting you." Jin states, while crossing his arms.

"I mean, I guess." He said as he shuffles his feet.

"Besides," Jin adds,"you could finally find out whether he likes you or not!" He squeals. Jimin shoots his head up.

"Um..hyung?"

"Yeah sorry." Jimin ponders on that last sentence, it would be nice to finally get some closure.

"Fine I'll call him."

"Yes!" Jin yells. "And go out to meet him because you need some fresh air." He said running towards his room to give Jimin some privacy. Jimin grabbed his phone and dialled Jungkooks number, he answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hyung?"

"Hey Kook..."

"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing, can you meet me at that park I showed you?"

"Um, sure I guess? Why may I ask?"

"I need to tell you something. Why I was off the grid this week."

"Oh I see, I'll be there in 10."

"10?! Oh no boy I need to get ready! Be there in an 40!"

"Ok hyung," he chuckled,"be there in 40. Bye!"

"See ya!"

That wasn't so hard.

Now the hard part was getting him to admit if he has feelings for Jimin.

~~~~~~~

Jimin walked to the park to see Jungkook already there sitting on a bench.

"Jungkook, it hasn't even been 40 minutes yet!" The younger jumped, making Jimin laugh.

"Hello to you too, hyung." He said before standing up and hugging Jimin. The latter put his arms around Jungkook as well, before they broke and sat down.