t e n

"Ok have fun hyung!" He called out before setting his eyes back on the papers he needs to write.

~~~~~~~

Jin's Pov

I got back from my date with Namjoonie, which took longer than expected, and went to unlock the door to the apartment.

"Jimin?" I called out. Hopefully he's ok, I don't know if Yoongi told him yet or not but if he did, man, I don't even know. I bought ice cream just in case Jimins going through what I predict he is, which is a tremondous amount of heartbreak and turmoil. I know he wouldn't be okay if he knew, he was just preaching earlier how much he loved Yoongi.

"Jiminnn!" I called out again, emphasizing his name in a cutesy manner.

I walked down the hall where our bedrooms are located and stop in front of his door. I knock softly, just in case he's sleeping, I don't want to interrupt him. I dont get a response so I slowly push the door open, only to reveal a cute little sleeping Jimin in the middle of his bed.

I walk closer to get a glimpse of his beautiful face, which doesn't compare to mine but is still beautiful, and look closely. I take in his features, there are tear tracks on his cheeks and his eyes are puffy, oh boy. I check his phone, which is on the bedside table, to see his lastest calls, and right there at the top of the list, is Yoongis name with a call of 2 minutes and 36 seconds. 2 hours after I left and 3 hours ago.

Awww my poor baby! I tried to warn him, but I guess nothing could prepare you for heartbreak.

I decide to go out to the living room, lay out a couple blankets, put Netflix on the tv, pop some popcorn, and place the ice cream in the coffee table in front of the tv. Jimins gonna need it later.

When I walk back in his room, I kneel next to his bed to see his face and move his hair out the way. Gently carressing his cheek, I call his name.

"Jiminnn...jiminieee wake uppp!" I said in the softest voice I could muster. He squirms around but doesnt wake up, so I call him again. I was about to loose hope before I thought of another way.

I pinched his nipples. Which he squirmed again, this time saying,

"J-Jungkoooook, stooooppp!" Oh! Jungkook huh! Well maybe they are making progress! Yay! My ship is sailing!

"Jimin I'm not Jungkook, it's hyung! Wake up before I pour cold water on your face!" At this he got up right away, checking his surroundings before, I'm assuming, remembering what happened earlier. He started crying again and I had to hold him.

"H-hyung!" He cried, grabbing onto me.

"Shhhh it's ok Jimin I'm here."

"Hyung, they'reㅡthey're-"

"Shh I know Jiminie, I know."

"Why?!"

"Because they like eachother Jimin. That's why."

"W-what about m-me?"

"You're gonna have to move on baby." I said rubbing circles in his back with my hand.

"A-and how long will that t-take?" I didn't answer, because I couldnt. I don't have an answer for that. I don't think anyone does. I decide to change the subject.