◆ Five ◆

"I'm the girlfriend! You're just his friend!

Don't ever come near him! Don't touch him!"

She was madly yelling at my face, everyone's watching us.

This memory wasn't new but something is...you know what it is? The girl yelling at my face, I remembered...she's Irene...

I still can hear them calling my name.
I shook my head to clear my vision and to lessen my dizziness.

I tried to stand up and they helped my but...

"I thought you want me and we're going to make out. Taehyung, you're not leaving me because of this girl, right?"

Another line from Irene that flashes in my mind. That's new.

"I'm not gonna tell this because I don't like hi or because I'm courting you...but because, this is the truth, Jennie. Taehyung and Irene, they are not just couples. Everyone knows what's happening to them and that might hurt you...you know?"

A line from Eun Woo...
He knows something...
But...as I wanted to remember the next sentence he was going to say, I fell...

I could feel hands supporting me not to fell. My knees are numb, my hands are cold. I can't hear anything.

Everything turned black...

"What are you saying, Eun Woo?

What kind of happening is that?"

I asked him.
He look hesitant before and while answering.

"Well...there are some photos showing that they are making out..."
    He answered.

"Making out? Haha, photos can be photoshopped."
    I defended and letting out a bitter laugh from my lips.

"No, no, Jennie. The photos are real. Trainees saw them kissing behind the walls in the practice room by the midnight. Of course, why would they go hide behind the walls if they are not doing it? Jennie, you're a smart person, think of it."
    Eun Woo frowned and want me to believe it.

In fact, I can feel like my blood is boiling yet I need to ignore it.

I haven't seen them doing it with my bare pretty two eyes.

"I won't believe it until I'm watching it."
    I rolled my eyes and walked away. Eun Woo foloowed me but I didn't bother pushing him away. I just ignored everything.

After that memory, my eyes opened and saw a bright white light.

I tilted my head and found Taehyung holding my hand, Jisoo lying his head beside my forearm.

"Unnie."
    With weak voice, I called and she immediately raised her head and looked at me.

"You're awake."
   She was surprised and I sat straightly.

I was in our room...
And as I traveled my eyes, I saw everyone looking at me worriedly again...as always.

"Can...can I rest? I feel like I've done many things."
    I asked creasing my forebead and squinting my eyes. I don't want to cry...I don't want to.

"Yeah, sure, unnie. Go get some rest."
    Lisa approached me and helped me arranging my blanket.

"If you ever need something, just call us, Jennie."
    Jin informed.

"Noona, we'll leave you with hyung. Please take care."
    Jungkook smiled at me while opening the door.

"Taehyung! Take care of her!"
     Jimin yelled before smiling at me.
And they closed the door.

"Unnie, do we need to leave?"
     Chaeyoung asked.

"I don't know. You can stay, but I'm going to sleep."
    I andwered as I lied on the bed.

"...I don't think we need to."
    Jisoo tapped Lisa and Chaeyoung before pushing them to the door.

"Uh-yeah, yeah. Bye unnie. Take care. We're at our room, just message us."
    Lisa waved as they went out of the door.

As they all left the room, I tucked myself inside the blanket but Taehyung held my hand and asked...

"Gwaenchanha?"
    His eyes are very innocent and looking at me with worry.

So, I answered...

"Ne. I want to sleep, Tae. May I?"
     Directly, I asked. As of now, I don't care if I sounded cold and strange, all I want is to be alone.

"I want to be alone, but it would be rude if I'll tell them to leave me, so, I'll just sleep...that's better."

I tucked myself again under the blanket and reminisced what I remembered while unconsiously sleeping here.

"Is it true? Or is it just a dream that my mind made? Why will my mind show me that if it wasn't true? Is it because I'm jealous?...no, I'm not. I shouldn't be. She's a past of Taehyung's life. I'm in the present. I shouldn't get jealous of that woman."

I thought as I clenched my fist near my face avoiding to show it through under the blanket.

"But what if..."

"No, no, Jennie. The photos are real. Trainees saw them kissing behind the walls in the practice room by the midnight. Of course, why would they go hide behind the walls if they are not doing it? Jennie, you're a smart person, think of it."

"Come to think of it, no one's sharing me the past of Taehyung and Irene. I dom't remember if they really have done that. Also...Taehyung and Irene look devastated as they will pass through each other.

What if it is true?
What if...it really happened?
What will I do?

I can't do anything...
If those things hapoened already then...
I can't change it...

Just accept it...
Even though your blood is boiling while thingking of it."

While thingking of everything...
I think, I fell asleep.

- Taehyung

While watching Jennie under the blanket...
I'm actually thinking of everything.

"I don't know why...but I feel like you're cold...but maybe it's just because you're tired."

"I just wished that the past won't cease our future."

"That past...that past when I have done something......"