◆ Eighteen ◆

- Taehyung

Everyone's dancing and some of them are swimming at the pool.

Jennie's with her friends in Twice together with her members. I was ust watching them whike sitting near the stage.

Jennie let me drink alcohol tonight since she's going to drink as well and because she' here, at least she know's what I'm going to do whenever I get drunk.

Minutes goes by...
One man came to me and greeted me...

"Baekhyun?"
        He was.

"Ne. Are you drunk already?"
       He asked.

"No, this is just my second bottle."
       I answered and he sat beside me.

"You must really love her, don't you?"
      He asked as we both watched the girls sitting on the corner of the pool and laughing with each other.

"Of course, she's my everything."
     I answered and amiled at him.

"Yeah, you two have made a great pair of couple. Congrats, man."
    Our hands appeard and we both chuckled.

"But...what's strange? Look at the Red Velvet, they are not that clinging to Black Pink unlike Twice."
    Baekhyun created his hypothesis and I went froze...

"M-Maybe it's because they are far away from each other. Just lookx Twice is between Black Pink and Red Velvelt."
    I defended.

"Well, that make sense."
    He answered.

"Umm...Baekhyun, sorry for grabbing your collar the last night. I was really worried about Jennie that time, she's not around the dorm the whole day and she's not picking up her phone."
    I randomly apoligized for that and he looked at me blankly before answering...

"That's fine, I understand. Don't worry, I was with her all day. I saw her at a café and invited her to go to the street vendors and stalls to eat some food. I thought she needs a friend...honestly, I like her but...she's for you, don't worry, bro. While being with her that whole day, I saw that she really loves you and I can't interfere with that. Next, she asked me if my bar was open, I was vonfused yet she explained that she need some time, so I let her to be in that day and treated her some drinks. But as expected she's drunk just in seven glass with 200 miligrams. I called you right? But I didn't do something on her, I didn't tend to touch her, I just carried her to the room and left. You can check the CCTV on the hallway to the room. Anyway, bro, please take care of her."
     As he narrated everything...
I felt my heart burning but I calmed myself and looked at him.

"Thanks bro."
    I'm honestly not thankful since he let Jennie get drunk on his bar...but I don't know what to do with that...

So I just thanked and left him sitting there.

I went to the cooler, I got another bottle of vodka. An expensive vodka...just right.

I sat mear the trees, om the grass and still watching Jennie.

My mind is currently blank.
Then...

"Taehyung-a."
    Jimin called.
He walked towards me with Jin and Jungkook.

"Why are you here, hyung? It's night and dark, mosquitoes might bite."
     Jungkook asked as he sat beside me.