◆ Sixty - Eight ◆

(A: I told you, BE READY because...this is it...

The ending.)

- Taehyung

"She's still not stable, you know. She's still.sufferinf from anemia. Besides all, you know how her body reacts when she have received too much pain mentally and if she's depressed."
The doctor were informing all of us while we are all watching Jennie who's lying unconsciously on her bed.

She fainted again.

"She'll be fine and she'll wake uo soon, don't worry. I hope that this will be the last time she'kl faint or I have to let you to end in a break up, Taehyung."
The doctor joked around before leaving.

After bowing and waving at us, he left and my members went to their rooms.

But Jennie's members are left for a minute to say...

"I hope she'll be fine tomorrow, you two have an interview for tomorrow. I saw a message on her phone but she's unconscious alreadty that time."
Jisoo informed.

"An interview? My manager should have sent me a message but I can't check my phone earlier."
I answered furrowing my brows in confusion.

"You're going to atend a reality show, you're going to be asked like how your relationship started and else."
Lisa started giggling while Chaeyoung was smiling widely.

"We're going to watch and be the witnesses of what truly happened."
Chaeyoung chuckled and giggled with Lisa.

"Maja, so, take care of her and tell her if she's going to wake up now. We're wiating for the both of you to be married."
Jisoo waved at me and the maknae line continued on giggling.

I automatically chuckled upon seeing them like that, bu as my eyes landed on Jennie who's looking so tired though she fainted...

"You must be tired...
Of everything...
Aren't you?

Look at you...
I just fell asleep for few days and you got thinner.

I should scold you for not eating regulary."

I caressed her hands who's lying on the top of the blanlet. It is cold I looked at it and thought...

"Jendeukie...wake up now...I think we will have a normal lovelife now. We have overcome everything already."

I pleaded deep inside of me.

After several minutes, I just kept on watching her even though it's dawn already.

I saw her creasing her brows a bit.

I am a bit shocked but then she gripped on my hand.

"Jennie. Gwaenchana?"
I cupped her face halfly, and in no time...
She tried to open her eyes...

I saw her black eyes landed on mine, but upon gazing on it...

She's still not in the consciousness to answer.

She closed her eyes and relaxed herself.
As she have composed herself already, she forced to sit up, I dind't refuse and stop her cause I got a glass of water for her.

"Drink this."
I offered, she drank the half of the glass and I wiped the wayer on her pinkish red lips. These pair of lips are attracting me once again...