◆ Forty - Nine ◆

- Jennie

Time have passed by...
It is already afternoon and I have done nothing but to brwose using my phone, wear earphones and listen to music or play the piano.

I didn't talked to anyone unless they talked to me first. I can't feel my life as of now and that what matters...everything inside of me are affected as I will remember how painful it was.

Now...
I'm just sitting on the couch on the oiving room while everyone's outside,nplaying some ball games.

I don't want to keep the company, even though my bestfriends are there...I wan to be alone, alone and free.

I stared at the winodex watching them laugh and tease each other. There's Taehyung too, he might be hapog since his members are really supporting him.

As of thinking those thoughts...

My phone beeped.

A message came and received.

From:    Baekhyun

I'm in the bar later, want some treat? I just want to have something today, I feel so alone since I have no one here.

The message contains that invitation.

Yeah, where are you?

I texted back.
No more than ten seconds...
He replied...

Now?
Already at the bar.

And I replied...

Arrasseo, wait for me.

Since I got no one here too, I'll go with someone who's like me.

Ny phone beeped again but I left it on my bed as I entered the room to change my clothes and wear something to protect myself from the coldness.

I wore a casual wear.
A coat, boots, shirt and jeans.

I took my phone and went out of the dorm.
As I stepped out from the door, everyone stared at me confused and blanked.

"Where are you goimg, eonnie?"
      Lisa asked with cute voice.

"Somewhere somewhere."
      I answered and waved my hand for a gesture of nothing.

"Eh? Where are you going? Shall we come with you?"
      Jisoo frowned and asked.

"Eonnie, tell us. We can go with you."
      Chaeyoung added, clinging into my arm.

"Ani, gwaenchana. I'm going to a friend, we need some time. Besides, you're all playing, just enjoy. Don't worry, I'll be back, but maybe at night."
      I informed.

I waved and left them blankly thinking about me.

I made my way to Baekhyun's bar.
Well, I guess, no one's still there, right?
It's only between afternoon and early evening.

I walked with a normal pace and I reached the bar after few minutes.

There's no guards...
So, I entered without any noticing him.
I saw him  doing something on the counter but he's facing the opposite of my position.