◆ Seventeen ◆

After taking medicine and few minutes of rest...

Since I'm relieved from the stress, I went out with Taehyung and helpend in decorating again.

I was assigned to cook with Jisoo and Jin inside, all of us three went in the kitchen and do our jobs.

"Are you fine?"
     Jin asked me while he was washing some fruits.

"Yeah? Why?"
    I confusedly asked.

"Well, look outside..."
    He turned quiet as me and Jisoo tilyed our heads to look out of the open door.

Taehyung and Irene are smiling at each oyher, it seems like everything's fine already...

I held my breath for seconds before exhaling deep. I sighed to relax myself and answered...

"Ani, gwaenchana. We talked already earlier, he told me that nothing's gonna happen. Besides, I'm here."
     I answered letting out a smile to the both of them and calmed my mind through entering negative things.

I continued cooking and aa time passes by...the day turned to early evening.

"Eonnie! We need to get ready!"
     Lisa yelled from her room.

"Hyung! The polos! Choose here!"
    Jungkook yelled from their room after Lisa.

I chuckled.

"Are they our father and mother? Why are they shouting for us to dress up?"
     Bitterly, Jisoo asked and stamped her feet as she walked to her and Jin's room.

Jin goes to Jungkook and Lisa's room to choose his top.

While Jimin and Taehyung are sweetly looking to each others clothes asking if it's fine already.

"Eonnie, kaja?"
     Chaeyoung invited me.

"Mm, majayo."
     I answered and took her hand, we both made our way to my and Taehyung's room.

As we entered the room, we both dressed up.

I wore an oversized polo, and as an inner, I wore one piece bathing suit together with a maong short. But the short isn't showing since the polo was too long.

After dressing up, we went out and saw some groups are outside already.

Before I could walk out, Taehyung grabbed me and hugged me...

"I'm so happy."
    He randomly spoke.

"Mm, nado."
     I answered confusedly.
But he didn't seemed to noticed it.

He looked at me and cupped my face.

"A casual party to declare that we are going to marry each other."
   He smiled and pecked a kiss on my lips.
And as a response...

"I love you, Tae."
    I answered and hugged him.

He smiled and held my hand.
We both walked to went oit to the backyard were the party was.

Some of the visitors waved at us, some of them smiled at us, some bowed and some congratulate us.

While time is passing by...
Moon starts to travel to the sky.
Some people are at the pool, some are eating, some are just sitting and chatting with each other.

While gretting and merting our friends...

I heard Jisoo's on mic.

"Annyeong! Yeorobun. A delightful evening for each one of you. First of all, we are here to celebrate the engagement of one couple. This couple have passed through many problems. They are aparted away from each other for countless days and weeks. The man has been rejected by the woman's parents yet they fought for their love. The woman have amnesia but fate gave her nemories back, destiny want them to be together. Even though there are too many problems, small or huge, if you really love somebody, you'll end up being with them. Right?..."

"YES!"
    Everyone answered.

"So, may we here your promises to each other, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jennie?"
     Jisoo pointed at us and Jungkook controlled the spotlight with the remote and spotted it to us.

I smiled at both them, Taehyung hulled me enough to make me walk to the stage.

The light spotting us was too bright but I was able yo see the audience, many had come tonight.

"Annyeong. Before we have our promises, I would like to say thank you for everyone. Those who's here and for those who made this party."
    Taehyung smiled and bowed to everyone before facing me.

"Good evening. Everyone, it is my pleasure to thank you for all of this. For the friends that are attending this party for our engagement. Also, thanks to my besties who helped me for everything. Sarang."
    I spoke.

And after that...
We faced each other.
He held my hand.
I held his as well...
He smiled and I smiled back.

He started...

"Kim Jennie, you know that I think of myself as a unworthy person to be your husband. You know my disappointments and failures. You know how many mistakes I have done. I hurt you for several times yet despite of my flaws and the pain I gave to you, you're still here and holding my hand, wearing the ring I gave to you and that's enough. I can't believe that the most valuable person would love me. I promise not to repeat any mistakes from the past, I promise to kiss you every morning just oike you wish. I promise not to give you head aches and pain. I promise to love you faithfully and with all my heart. You know how much I love you that I can sacrifie everything, and I'm thankful that you're going to fight with me in times of crisis. I promise not to leave you and just to hold you hand and to embrace in times of desvastation."
    That's the end of his own words.

And I answered....

"I have flaws too but you're looking at me like a perfect woman. I have imperfections and I have failures as well, I caused you pain and devastation yet you still love me. All you can see was your love and my love, you're considering me as the perfect woman for you. You shouldn't thought that you're worthless, cause I love you for whatever you are. Failures from the past shouldn't be done again and I forgive that already. Thanks for being you. Now, here's my promise, sorry if Inhaven't gave you this the time we vowed for each other on the top of the hill. I wanted to promise to hug you every night and to sleep by your side. I promise to hold you hand in times when problem strikes us. I promise to love you until eternity. I'll treat you as my one and only man. I'm willing to fight with you until forever. There's no end for this love, no one will get us apart...even.death won't get us apart, you believed in that I want to do the same. Saranghae, Taehyung-a."
    End of mine.

His eyes are watery and he immediately cupped my face and kissed me.

Everyone clapped and teases us.

"Please get a room you two. Haha."
    Jisoo teased on mic and everyone laughed.

"Guys, you're so sweet. I wish to have something like yours in the future. Haish..."
    Jin's on mic as well like him and Jisoo were the emcees.

"Hyung, Jisoo is there! You like her, right!?"
    Jimin yelled from the other side and Jin frowned.

"Let's not ruin the night, Jimin-a. I know that you're planning to marry Rosé as well."
    Jin shooted and every one.clapped and laughed as they teased each ither. While the two maknae are hiding themselves.

And as moments have passed...
Taehyung walked me down the stage.
He held my hand to support me walking down the tiny stairs.

"This is the beginning of happiness, right?

I love it this way."