◆ Fifty - Eight ◆

- Jin

We are waiting outside the operating room for like...three hours.

We are all in tension and we are nervous. We're afraid of what might happen.

Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa...trying to make Jennie better.

Jennie's crying and sobbing quietly and trying to keep it on her own.

While Jimin and Jungkook's beside me, aorriedly sitting and thinking about Taehyung.

"It was not Jennie's fault...
Chaeyoung got a point.

Jennie exoerienced a lot of thing because of Taehyung...we got nothing to disagree with that. But Jimin got a point too...we're all in the present and we should live not in the past.

And here in the present...
Taehyung cheated...
Jennie changed...
Baekyun almost raped her...
Inconsiderately, she forgave Baekhyun easily.

I got the point, she just want to make Taehyung jealous, so, that Taehyung qould do betyer than he's doing and showing.

But still...it's unfair.

Taehyung showed a lot of love.
As well as Jennie. Jennie did fought her parents for Taehyung, that's enough...

Taehyung is willing to die to fight for Jennie. That's enough too.

They love each other.
It's just that...they are too good to be perfect, and that's why they have many conflicts within their relationship.

I still can see that Jennie loves Taehyung.
I also can see right now that she's regreting for being unfair, I can also say that she's blaming herself deep inside.

Her members at looking at her with puty but I can see through their eyes that they are blaming Jennie for a bit of reason.

Jisoo's looking at her worriedly, pityfully and a bit of anger. I know her.

I could sigh by just looking at all of these upset people with me.

I feel sorry for Taehyung and Jennie...
They love each other too much...and suffering more than just enough."

Just when I have sighed and stopped from thinking...the doctor came out and...

"Are you the friends and guardian of Mr. Kim Taehyung?"
    The doctor asked removing his mask.

"Ne, how's he? Is he fine now? Can we talk to him now?"
      I rushed asking.

The doctor inhaled a big amount of oxygen before answering.

He removed his eye glasses and speak...

"He's fine..."
      A great relief, an arrow was pulled from my chest as the doctor answered....

But it seems like he's nit finished yet in speaking...

"But he got shock. He lost a big amount of blood but we don't need to transfer any for him. What his body needs is a rest. He's not awaking yet and even I, don't know when he will wake up."
     Great...now, Taehyung's in comatose.