◆ Fifty ◆

I can feel our breaths our mixing as our faces are too close to each other.

I'm leaning back to the wall which I just hit earlier, his arms are cornering me and he was leaning closer to my lips...to kiss me.

He leaned closer until......

My adrenaline rushed and my instinct told me to speak to disturb him.

"W-What are you doing, Baekhyun?

His eyes which are gazing to my lips went to look me in the eyes.

I'm honestly nervous, I can faint at this moment. I can feel my knees are weakend. I'm shaking as well and my palms are sweating.

He stared at me in the eyes blanlly for seconds...

"Don't refuse."
      I don't know but he sounded like a rapist....

Just with that, he leaned once again and I almost kissed him but...

I tilted my head to resist and pushed him but he's too strong for me.

As he removed his arms from cornerning me and trying to balance himself back to me...

I was about to escape but then, he grabbed me pushed me to the wall.

That hurts more than earlier.

"WAE!? Why do you keep on refusing somone who really lobes you for the man who just cheated on you and caused many troubles in your life!?"
     He yelled while I slowly sat leaning my back to the wall.

The pain when he pushed me to the walls isn't yet been passing. It really hurts that I really groaned and shouted a bit in pain.

"Do you know why Eun Woo became likenn that? It's because he also wants you to be happy more than Taehyung is giving you. He knew that he is not enough but he also knew that Taehyung isn't too. I'm here! I'm here for you the time you needed someone! I'm here loving you secretely and not causing you trouble and now that I confessed to you, you're going to reject me not giving me a chance!?"
    He yelled again.

I stood up straight still caressing my shoulder...

I looked at him squinting my eyes, I can feel dizziness after hitting the wall.

"Ani, I'm not rejecting you but think that I'm engaged already."
     Softly, gently, approachably, I spoke.

He messed his hair as I answered and...

"But he cheated on you!"
       He yelled again.

"Butnhe's regreting everythi...."
     He cutted me by pulling me from my wrist to the room.

"Baekhyun, your grip. Where are you taking m..."
    I was cutted again as he pushed me to the bed.

"Then cheat as well, since he did it first, let's give it back to him."
     Sounding pervert.

"Mwo!? What are you talking about Baekhyun."
     I'm struggling to move while he's body is leaning unto mine, he helled my hand and pushed it on top of the bed so I can't move.

My phone rang and he threw it as he heard.
I guess it broke that it stopped from ringing.

"Baek!"
     He started sucking my neck and I can feel his other hand ripping my shirt.

His legs are tightened down to mine that result of I can't move my legs.

"Baekhyun!!!"
    I yelled again as I felt that my shirt is halfly ripped.