◆ Fifty - Nine ◆

A night have passed...
At the bar...

- Irene

"MWO!?"
     I am shocked...
Surprised that Taehyung got hit by a car and was in the hospital right now.

It is in the news...
Why? What happened?

"He was not wkaing up for the last several hours. He's in coma, Irene."
     Yeri informed whil I was watching the news.

"Wae? What happened, Taehyung-a?"
      I asked still looking at the TV.

"No one knows, but many people have witnessed that his memebrs and Black Pink brought im to the hospital. He's fine now but...he's asleep for long."
     Wendy answered.

"It is Jennie's fault."
     Few seconds, I thought and spoke out.

"It is Jennie's fault."
     I repeated and clenched my fist.

"How would it be Jennie's fault?"
     Joy asked.

"Of course! It is her fault! Taehyung loved her but look at that! She's making him feel worthless everytime!"
     I yelled out and answered.

"Mwo?"
     Joy frowned and looked at me with a bit of anger and confusion.

"You think it's Jennie's fault?"
     She asked.

"Did Jennie hit him with a car? Did Jennie wants it to happen? Come up with your mind, Irene."
      Joy harshly talked to me.

"What are you saying, Joy?"
       I bitterly asked.

"Jennie loved him too. They wouldn't continue until engagement if she didn't love Taehyung. But as well you know, you seduced the drunk man on that engagement party, and that made them come until here...with those tragic events with their lives. Jennie wouldn't be mad at him if you didn't seduced the man. Use your brain, Irene. At first, everything was Eun Woo's fault but today's happenings...are yours."
     I thought this person who's talking to me is my friend but...she wasn't.

"Are you in favor of Jennie?"
      I bitterly asked.

"I'm no one's side. I'm a friend of both parties. And you need to stick in you mind that I'm concern for the both of you, that's why...I'm confronting you now. I'm not talking at first place, I thought everyone will stop once they have receive enough but then, you guys ended up until here...until here when someone's already comatose and until here when someone's blaming herself for the event which she actually was the victim."
      Joy stated...
Facing me seriously.
Glaring at me like she's blaming me.

"What are trying to say? Are you even blaming me? I loved Taehyung and that's..."
       I was about to defend but she cutted me while I'm in the middle of my answer.

"Then why did you cheat on him the day he was in love with you first!?"
      She yelled.

I was startled...
It is very occassional when she yell.
Why is she...like this?

A memory shhave shown upon hearing that she reminded that I cheated on Taehyung.

"Are you sure about this?"
       I'm in a dark room with one of our co-trainees.

"What about Taehyung, I believe you have a relationship with you?"
       He worriedly asked me.

"Don't worry about him, I'm just fund with his fame and all. I'm playing with him but I don't really love him."
     I stated pulling the man towards me by his colar.

And he kissed me...
Giving me a sexual cue.

I cheated...
Cause I don't love him those days.
I haven't realized the truth yet.

But after he cutted what we have started and met a new trainee named Jennie Kim...

He started falling inlove with that woman and left me for her.

"Why are you courting Jennie!? Don't you love me anymore!?"
    I yelled at Taehyung trying to convince him to tell me that he still love me.

"Why do you care? You have your own. You also have you sex life, so, why do you care about me courting a woman who's hundred times better than you?"
      He answered.

And that was the last thing...
Before everything became like these.

I was looking down at the floor, reminiscing what happened in the past that cause me...us these things.

And suddenly...

"And now you're remembering everything? Do you admit now that it's your fault? Can you at least be considerate for the people around you. Or even with yourself, you're ruining your name just because of that?"
      Joy pointed me with her fingers, telling me to be regretful and to be sorry for everyone.

My eyes get watery the moment I gazed to her eyes.

She's mad and her point was right.
I'm not like this before...
I'm not like this from our childhood.

"This is not me.
I don't even know who am I now..."

"Should I be sorry?
O should I fight cause if I don't...
My name will be get ruined even more."