1

The lights were dimmed. Connor took a deep breath, staring at himself in the dirty hotel room mirror. The purple bags under his eyes emphasised the fact that he hadn't slept for more than ten hours in the last week.

He reached into his satchel bag, which laid on the floor by the far side of the queen-sized bed, and grabbed the bottle of anxiety pills that he took most everywhere. They were getting low, only about a fourth of the bottle was filled.

Dumping out two into his hand, he sat down on the worn-out bed to swallow them dry. He twisted the lid onto the bottle and placed it back in his bag, staring at his reflection again.

It wasn't often that he saw himself. He didn't have any mirrors in his dingy apartment.

His reflection was simultaneously intriguing and repulsive to him. Connor kept staring, which only made him feel sick inside.

Only when he heard footsteps and muffled voices headed down the hallway of the motel did he tear his gaze away. He could tell it was them.

Taking another deep breath, he crawled to the other side of the bed and laid down, propping one leg slightly up, his arms resting one on top of the other on his stomach.

The door opened after a moment and James held it open for the new client.

"Have a good night, you two," he called suggestively, sending Connor a wink.

Connor ignored him and focused on the strange man, who looked at least 45. He was balding, with receding hairline and some scratchy-looking stubble along his jaw. The man was maybe three inches taller than Connor and had a fair amount of gut protruding from his otherwise beefy frame.

"You must be Connor, I-"

"Shhh," Connor silenced the man as he spoke. "Rule number two."

He nodded and began to take off his coat.

The rules were simple:

1. Connor gets full control.

2. Do not speak unless spoken to.

3. Pay in cash before leaving.

He and James had come up with them when this whole thing had started. Back when it was still a side job and a quick, mostly enjoyable way to make some cash.

Connor slipped off his own jacket and shirt, placing them on the bed beside him. Once the man had his shirt off, he walked over to the bed and Connor got up, guiding the man to lay down where he just had been.

Then he pulled down his pants and placed them next to the rest of his clothes. He climbed on top of the man, who was abundantly hairy all over, Connor noticed.

Going slowly, out of pure exhaustion and dread of having to do this, he unbuckled the man's belt and pulled his pants down to his knees. He did the same with the white briefs, then got to work, trying not to let the uneasiness show on his face.

Once the man was ready, Connor got off of him again and grabbed the lube and a condom from the nightstand. He took off his own underwear finally and rolled the condom down the guy's dick for him.

He prepared himself, getting back up on top, then lowering himself slowly. This part was no longer enjoyable at all for Connor, although enough pleasure for the both of them was apparent on his counterpart's face. The man tried to place his hands on Connor's hips for leverage, but he pushed them away calmly, trying not to get frustrated at all.

Ugly grunts and moans from the man almost made Connor give up and leave, but he managed to hold himself together when he thought of the grand sum he would be receiving in just a few minutes. His stomach grumbled at the thought of being able to afford groceries.