14

Meanwhile, Connor prepared for work. He took a shower, then pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and packed his usual things into his satchel.

James showed up at his apartment at 8:00 to walk him to the lady's house.

"You should be excited," James told him as they walked along the sidewalk.

"Why?"

"She's pretty sexy. You'll have a great time."

"Oh," Connor muttered, watching his feet. For some reason, he felt nervous to do this. He hadn't been nervous about doing his job in over a year, so he had been having flashbacks to the beginning.

"Don't take it for granted," James nudged him with his elbow, "a lot of people wish they could do what you do."

They reached a decent sized house and James led Connor to the door, ringing the doorbell.

A girl who looked like she was around thirty opened the door, leaning against the frame comfortably.

"Hi," she greeted with a flirtatious smile.

"Hey, Lindsey. This is Connor," James introduced quickly. "He answers your every command tonight."

"Oh, good." She smirked, stepping outside to pay James. Then she turned to Connor and grabbed his wrist to pull him inside. "See you around, James."

Connor's palms began to feel sweaty as he was led into Lindsey's house. He wasn't sure if James had been serious about her being in command. If he was, the rules they had set were being broken and Connor was already way out of his comfort zone.

"So, Connor," Lindsey started as she led him down a normal-looking hallway, towards a door which he could only assume was her bedroom. "Are you ready?"

He shrugged, becoming even more nervous when they stopped at the end of the hall and she pulled a key out of her pocket to unlock the door. She pushed it open to reveal a set of stairs leading downwards and Connor's heart started pounding. He could guess where this was going.

"Welcome to the dungeon," Lindsey announced as they reached the bottom of the staircase.

A plethora of questionable sex toys lined the crimson walls. In the middle of the room was a queen-sized bed with weird chains and straps all over it.

Connor's mouth went dry as Lindsey pulled him by the hand into the room.

"My safe word is usually marshmallows but it can be whatever you want," she told him, looking at him expectantly.

"Uh, that works," he responded quietly while she began to take her shirt off, revealing an excessively lacy bra.

. . .

Connor relaxed a little as Lindsey climbed off of him. He was handcuffed to the bed, a mouth gag preventing him from speaking at all.

Drips of wax spotted his bare chest from where she had poured a melted candle over him.

After taking her time to pull her shirt back on, Lindsey unlocked the handcuffs and untied the mouth gag. Connor licked his lips, which were dried out and in pain.

"This was your first time doing this kind of thing, right?" She made small talk, making Connor immediately uncomfortable while he stood up and gathered his clothes quickly.

"Yeah," he confirmed, tugging on his shirt.

"I'm surprised you didn't use the safe word."

"I didn't really have a choice, you gagged me," he muttered.