2.

We were sitting in English, my favorite subject. I mean, whoever doesn't like English needs to re-evaluate their life because English slays every other subject. I still hadn't talked to Michael, because he was busy talking to Erin, Tommy and Calum and I was busy listening to Amy talk about Luke.

"Oh my gosh, I do not understand this," Says Clarissa pointing at the poem that Mr D'oeuvres read.

"Its too tough," Lola added.

Too tough? Really?

"If this is tough, I'd like to see what you are going to do in college," Mr D'oeuvres taunted.

Me and Amy laughed really hard, as we had ironically thought the same thing. Clarissa side eyed me, evil in her glare. I really loved how she thought she intimidated me because honestly, she was like a kid. A kid who couldn't harm me one bit.

"You're sitting next to her in math," Amy sighed.

"Sitting next to whom?" I asked.

"Lola," Amy replied.

"Balls!" I whisper-yelled, "What the hell!"

"I'm sitting next to Addie," she sighed again.

"She's bearable," I mumbled.

Addie was a cheerleader too, but she was kinda sweet. At least, she didn't bother me. Amy seemed to dislike her a lot, though. Maybe because she has this thing for Luke and she always tries to be all over Luke whenever she sees him. But Luke ignores her and cringes at her name, so it wasn't really a big deal, right?

Now, Amy and Luke. They were my favorite couple because a) they weren't cringe at all. b) they fight over food and not hook ups. c) Amy didn't have to change even one bit of herself. They've been dating for two years. I haven't been in Sydney since I was born, I came here in 8th grade. I didn't really have friends until 9th grade because I was really too weird for everyone. In 9th grade I was in Amy and Calum's class. I sat next to Amy the first day since I was late and her seat was the only vacant one. She actually spoke to me and I was in my bubble, then. We've been really good friends ever since then. After few days I ran into Calum and he was really nice to me, so we kind of became friends. And then I met his friends who are now my friends. Makes sense? Oh, by the way, my name is Emizie. Not many people consider knowing my name so I kind of don't consider to mention it. My friends call me Em.

Okay, getting back to Amy and Luke, so me and Amy were in Math class and I was literally dying. But then I noticed Luke blushing everytime Amy cursed or spoke, that was the most uncomfortable thing for me, ever. But then, later, Amy wouldn't shut up about Luke. It was adorable but I was traumatized. Then, Luke asked her out, in a football field and he got a shield kind of thing to cover his face if Amy thinks he's being cringe! I was so impressed. Luke has been handling Amy eversince then and Amy has been handling me. Luke calms Amy down and Amy calms me down. Luke-Amy-Emizie trio was the best. Luke was the only good looking guy who wasn't embarrassed to be seen with us. So, I approved of him.

Now, me and Amy aren't like cringe best friends. We just care about each others' opinion in our lives. We consider it. If I wouldn't approve Luke, it wasn't as if Amy would stop seeing him. She would give me reasons why I must approve but she would consider and think about why I don't. I loved our friendship.

The bell rang and we all moved to sit at our appointed place, we did not always have to move seats. We only did it for math because our Math teacher thought making people who are weak in math sit next to people who are good at math helped. Which explains why me and Amy sat next to Luke in 9th grade because 9th grade math was really stupid and me and Amy barely passed. However, getting those free math tutoring from Luke, we have been rolling in math and ironically doing good. That also explains why I have to sit next to Lola and Amy has to sit next to Addie.

I sat next to Lola, ignoring her ratchet face. I just kept shaking my legs in rhythm as I was listening to Back Seat Seranade by All Time Low. in just two minutes Michael appeared in front me, doing a little wave at Lola and smiling at me, I returned the smile and turned my head to Lola who was drooling and being dreamy about it. Ugh. Michael sat in front of me with Calum. I wanted to cry, I was sitting with Lola and Michael was sitting in front of me, Lola was hitting on Michael and Michael was flirting back. Calum wasn't paying attention to me so I could eye talk him, like, talk through eyes. I just wanted to cry. Lola was so annoying. Her shrieky voice was pissing me off. I had to bear her for the next 45 minutes and 45 minutes in everyday. This sucked. I glance over at Amy who was texting, I sighed and kept stumping my leg to the songs playing through my earphone at about volume 4, which annoyed me more because I could HEAR Lola.

"Could you stop that?" I heard Lola's super annoying voice talking to me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Shaking your legs like that," she pointed.

"Would you rather want me to make them knock your head off?" I scowled and Michael almost chuckled.

"You are so rude," Lola said with fake sadness.

"That's what you'll say after I do it," I shrugged.

"Uh, by the way," Michael spoke, "I'm Michael," he extended his hand for me to have a formal handshake but I just fist bumped him, "I'm Em" I said.

"Em says she can skate better than you," Calum interrupted, "Wait.. Em thinks she can skate better than everyone,"

"She?" Michael asked, great just great. There was ONE guy I thought who was cute and he thinks I'm a guy, fucking great.

Lola laughed, I clenched my fists, I was so going to punch her, "As much as it awes me to say this, but Emizie is a girl," She completed.