24.

I woke up next to Michael, he was sleeping on his stomach and his hand was on my stomach. I quietly put his hand down on my bed and got out of bed and went to the bathroom straight away. After showering for 15 minutes I got out of shower and grabbed my jeans and a Cesc Fabregas jersey because it was my favorite. He was my favorite. I was so upset that he did not play the two matches for Spain in the world cup, it really upset me. Seeing him play on the field did things to me -even if he has a child- I just try my best to ignore the fact that he does. I look over at my boyfriend sleeping and chuckle at how adorable he looked. I walked over to him and screamed in his ears and he woke up with a start.

"Why did you do that?!" he grumbled.

"Oops," I shrugged.

"Fuck you!"

"You wish," I joked.

"That's true.." he smirked.

"Uhh!" I slapped his arm, "wake up!"

"Okay," he murmured and woke up, "I'll just brush my teeth and head to my place,"

"That's cool, I'm going to school early to see the list of players playing the next match," I smiled.

"Goodluck," he hugged me.

"You stink!" I gagged.

"Not as much as you... Your sweaty t-shirts are the worst,"

"Shut up!" I replied, "I'm getting late, bye!"

I left for school excitedly and met Tommy and Erin on the entrance, "Where's Calum?" I asked them.

"Sleeping. Wants us to check for him," Erin replied.

I just rolled my eyes, "Lazy,"

"Too much," Tommy agreed.

We walked towards the ground floor where the list will be displayed and I ran when I saw Peter and Dan walking and talking about it, "Hey!" I fist bump both of them.

"Hey Em!" Peter replied, "So sorry for ya,"

"What? Why?" Tommy asked.

"This is the first time she didn't make it in the team," Dan shrugged.

"You're kidding!" I replied.

"No, we were kinda surprised too," Dan said.

"Shut up!" I spat and ran ahead to see the list.

It was true, I wasn't selected. This was so unfair. So fucking unfair. The coach told me he'll take me in! This is just not okay. I wanted to play so bad. I have always, I mean ALWAYS been selected for all the matches. And the coach knew that my leg was fine. I could walk and run and jump and also fucking kick that goddamn ball. I was so disappointed that I did not even want to attend school anymore. I did not say a word to Tommy or Erin and just went to the library straight away. I knew my friends would search for me everywhere but the library.

**

11:AM. I was getting really bored now. I had been in the same place for about 3 hours now and it was getting really boring. I tried studying but I was too sad for it. The teacher kept giving me glare because she was confused what I was doing here for so long and just on the same page of my Psychology text book. I finally planned to get up leave and face the cruel world, I was overreacting but it actually did feel that life was just so unfair.

I walked out of the library and entered the cafeteria, hoping none of my friends see me but oh, well, fucking Calum. "Em!" he called out all the 5 people walked towards me.