26.

I really loved Michael. These 2 months had been amazing. We practically lived together. It had been so much fun, we jammed to All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, Linkin Park, Every Avenue and Greenday. Studied for exams together, and we also signed up for all assignments and projects together. We spent all the time together that we could basically complete each other's sentences. Right now it was 9PM and I cuddled with him on his bed, he was talking about how much he likes the word nodding.

"But its such a cute word," he pouted.

"You're weird," I came to a conclusion.

"What word do you like the most?" he asked.

"Ummmm," I thought for a while, "giggling?"

He kissed me on the cheek, "That word is cute,"

"Yes! And giggling is so cute too," I added.

"Giggling is cute so it deserved a cute word like 'giggling' too," he said.

"That was quite to the point," I replied.

He yawned, "I'm so sleepy,"

"Me too," I replied, "should I crash here?" I asked.

"I would say yes," he replied, "but let's see,"

"I wanted to tell you something..." I trailed off.

"What?" he asked me, looking at me seriously.

"Um, I don't know how you're gonna take it.." I bit my lower lip.

"Are you breaking up with me?" he asked, frowning, "What did I do?"

"What?!" I laughed, "Michael, no! Never,"

"Oh," he sighed in relief, "Thank you, I love you,"

"I love you too," I replied.

"What did you want to tell me?" he asked.

"Uh, its like... a thing from back when I was 14, but I don't know..."

"Emizie, you can tell me anything you want to,"

"I know," I took a deep breath, "Like, this one day... I wore a tank top like, you know, I used to just wear baggy clothes so me wearing the tank top was literally like a thing then, and this guy.." I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip.

"What?" he asked cautiously, I could feel him getting stiff next to me.

Whenever Michael felt a little jealous or protective be would just become really stiff with almost no emotions displaying on his face, he thinks it makes him look like he doesn't care but I knew him better to know that the boy is just being protective.

"OK. Don't get mad, he was two years older to me, well, he dragged me in a corner and tried to kiss me and well he was a lot bigger than me and I literally tried my best to push him off but I couldn't. So well, he molested me and it was just -"

"Is he in our school? What's his name? I'll kill him, I swear!" he cut me off.

"No, that was in my old school. And no, Michael. I'm over it. It doesn't hurt anymore," I explained.

"But how dare he do that?" he asked furiously.

"Michael," I placed my hand on his chest, "I'm OKAY now, see? Nothing is wrong with me! What I want to tell you is that I trust you, like, a lot,"

"I know what you mean!" he replied, annoyed, "I know he made you want to hate everyone, that bastard! I'll kill him, I will kill him!" 

"Michael!" I sighed, "Please. Just understand what I'm trying to say, okay? I'm saying I trust you, completely. And yes, it took time but I really love you, with all my heart,"