8.

There was nothing to panic about. I hurt my leg in the football practice. Calum ignored me the first three lectures in school. Michael acted as though he's not aware that I exist. Lola kept sucking his face in front of me the entire time. And I was not jealous. No.

It was all normal. Ignoring me had become the most popular and the coolest thing to do. I guess, Calum wouldn't have ignored me if I had known my dates well. But I'm the last person to remember what date it is. Like, on 4th of July - I was wondering why everyone was tweeting about America, and then after a week I realized it was 4th of July. Its not my fault. And hr basically used that reason to run away from me because he knew I wouldn't remember the dates.

So here was the thing - Calum ignoring me was drivinge crazy. He wouldn't even wait for me to tell him anything at all. I was going crazy. Was this necessary? Why does he like me out of all the people? Literally, I don't even know how to wear a bra properly. I wouldn't even get ready everyday if Amy and Betty wouldn't help me.

And Michael - I almost started hating him. He was such an asshole. How could he not remember us hanging out? Making plans? I mean, you made plans with Lola, I'll understand that but why did he have to lie?

Was Calum ignoring me because he realized that maybe I'm just too embarrassing to be with? Or was he just fooling around? What did he actually mean by having a thing for me? Why is he so...ignorant now? Michael is totally ignoring me because I'm definitely an embarrassment for him. He wouldn't want to be around someone who sucked at everything. Michael was like.. well, at least he thought he was - the best guy in school. He had the girl attention. And on the other hand, the only reason why I had the guy attention was because most of the guys thought I was like them.

Whatever their reasons maybe for ignoring me and avoiding me, it was making me insane. I was never the kind of a person to overthink about why people suddenly start ignoring me - because there were plenty who would. But look at me now. I was going sick about this and it had just been two hours.

Am I seriously not worth it? Am I seriously so annoying that people start avoiding me? Am I seriously so embarrassing that people feel the need to cancel their plans and act like they just don't know me? Am I seriously not worth having an explanation from someone who just confessed they liked me? Am I just not good enough?