10.

"Oww! This is too fucking tight, get it off my body!" I cringed as I tried another outfit.

"This is perfect!" Amy squealed, "its not too revealing but it gives a good look at how perfect you are,"

I just rolled my eyes, "the bra is too tight,"

"You tie up your boobs, this is better." Betty cleared her throat.

"At least my boobs don't look like they're gonna burst out of my clothes," I said.

"Are you telling me that I'm a cup smaller than you?" Betty gave me a death stare while I just shrugged.

"We'll do a simple eye makeup because otherwise it'll be too much for a day," Amy distracted us.

On an obvious note - I was wearing a see through white top, but it was see through only from my belly. And the fact that I didn't have a flat stomach was disturbing me, I wasn't one of those girls who obsessed with stuff like that.. But. Michael. Would. See. My. Tummy. That was kinda depressing, if you think about it. And I was wearing shorts that were above my knees and covering my thighs just decently. I didn't know why Amy said it wasn't too revealing, but maybe she meant it as a comparison to Lola and her group's clothes. I swear if she kisses Michael in front of me again I will kick her.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I ask after 5 minutes of sitting still.

"Wow, Em, you look so good," Betty said.

"Can I open my eyes?" I asked again.

"And she's so annoying too," Amy added.

"I'M JUST BORED," I yelled.

"Fine, open your eyes," Amy said as I did, "Wow, you look great. Let me know what Michael says,"

"I'm just doing this for Calum," I replied.

"Em, you and Calum are best friends, you're both going to be fine," Betty said.

"Did you talk to him?" I asked.

"Not yet, but I will today," Betty replied.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Let's leave for school," Amy said.

***

"Wow, dude, you look hot," that was the first thing Tommy said when he saw me.

"Thanks, I guess..?" I replied awkwardly.

"Why are you all shine and rise today?" he asked.

"She wants to impress my cousin," Erin teased.

"What the fuck!" I gasped, "No way, your cousin ain't got shit on me,"

"Right?" Erin said sarcastically, "What's with you and Calum, though?"

"Did he talk to you guys?" I asked, curiously.

"Yeah, he said he doesn't wanna be around you," Tommy shrugged, "did you guys fight?"

"He said that?" I couldn't believe it. What was his problem? If he did not run away saying its a joke I would actually give a decent reply, he's just annoying me when I haven't even done anything wrong.

"Yeah, dude," Erin said, "We were really curious, you guys are like unbreakable,"

"Where is he?" I asked, annoyed.

"Dunno, he hasn't replied to our texts since last night, he's having family problems," Erin shrugged.

"What? And you're telling me that now? You don't know where he is?" I asked, anxiously.

"Chill, Em, he isn't gonna do something. He's a big man now," Tommy chuckled, "you should stop acting like his mom,"

"I'm not acting like his mom!" I defended myself, "I just get worried, shoot me!"

"He'll be fine!" Erin insisted, "We'll see you after class,"

"Okay," I replied, still not very convinced about him being okay.

 As I was walking towards my class, I got a new text. That was weird because I never got any texts in school, I thought maybe it was Amy or Betty asking me to hurry up for class. I was surprised to see it was Michael. 

Michael C: heyyy Emizie, meet me in the library corner right now? the basement kinda thing where nobody really comes.

Me: why

Michael C: gotta talk to you about Calum.

Just reading that made me wanna scream. What now? Michael Clifford knows better about my best friend? I wasn't jealous, at this point I didn't even know what I was feeling. I was just so done with everyone knowing so much about Calum than I did. I was supposed to know everything about him, he's my best friend, but then, I don't know anymore. Were we even considered as friends now? Because he had totally pushed me out of his life. Was it that easy?

I rushed towards the library, suddenly hating the clothes that I was wearing, it just felt so uncomfortable to run, my boobs were all over the place. How do girls manage running? I avoided thinking of that and got to the basement where Michael asked me to come, I started fixing my top just when he appeared in front of me.

"Oh, sorry sorry!" he said covering his eyes.

My cheeks were red and hot, I turned behind and did my shit and then turned towards him, "Um.. done,"

"Oh right, okay," he uncovered his eyes and looked at me for a good 5 seconds, "wow.. you look.." he almost choked.

"Yeah?" I replied, not knowing what to do next. He made me so nervous, I was really mad at him but just seeing him had made me forget about everything, my mind was blank and my legs were weak, "I look what?" I asked.

"Amazing," he cleared his throat, "you're a knockout,"

"Whatever," I replied, still blushing, god. I was so annoying, "Why were you ignoring me?" I asked, suddenly gaining a bit of confidence.

"Ahh... you know, the people I hang out with really dislike you and I didn't want them to judge me -" he started to say.

"So you're embarrassed of me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, no, no, I - its just, its whatever," he decided, "I just wanted to tell you that Calum called me up last night,"

"Right. Its whatever, I don't deserve an explanation," I replied, suddenly feeling my heart sinking in. Why did I ever have a crush on this asshole? I remembered how Betty had asked me to throw bitch fits at him so that he knows I do feel bad about certain things, "Just know that it really hurt me when you said you don't remember us hanging out. You made me look like a liar and I was just so done with you. I hate liars and sadly, you're one of them. This one week has been terrible for me having you and my own best friend ignoring me as if I'm kind of a virus, you know what Michael? Fuck you. I really don't need to know what Calum told you and all of that. If you can't give me an explanation about why you were such a jackass and why you'd go ahead and make fun of me like that, then don't just talk to me at all. Don't do me a bloody favor by telling me what Calum asked you to tell me or whatever he spoke to you. If I don't deserve an explanation, I do not deserve your little favors," I completed and turned my back on him to walk away.