22.

"I think you should go after him," Amy said thoughtfully.

"Yeah," I kept all of my gifts on the table and started walking towards the door to leave.

"Em," Calum called out and I turned to him, "I honestly did not know he was getting you the same thing. Or else, I would not ruin his gift purposely,"

"I know, Calum," I replied, "I know you would never do anything like this,"

It was true. Calum was the nicest person, he would never intentionally try to hurt Michael or anyone. He was an idiot at times, but this was something he would never do. I ran out to see Michael and he was kicking his car in frustration. It wasn't even his car, I bet Erin's dad will kill him. I walked towards him and it was pretty obvious that he noticed me but he didn't say a word, he was just standing there, facing the car.

"Michael," I breathed out.

"No," he replied.

"Michael," I sighed.

"No!"

"Michael," I said sternly.

"What?!" he snapped.

"Look at me," I replied.

"No," he muttered.

"You're acting like a 3 year old,"

"I don't want to look at you and not be able to kiss you," he replied.

His reply totally set me off my guard, "W-what do you mean?" I asked.

"What I mean!" he turned towards me, "What I mean is that I like you! I like you and I'll probably fall in love with you if I stay here with you for more two minutes,"

"Michael -" I started to say but he cut me off.

"Its okay, you like Calum. Its okay. I forgot that I agreed with being your friend that day and not your boyfriend,"

"I like Calum?" I asked him, "What are you on about?"

"Calum fucking Hood, he knows everything about you! And you - you just go with it making him believe that he does know everything about you, fuck this! He always gets more importance,"

"He's my best friend!" I replied.

"Well, so is Amy!" he replied, agitated, "But I don't see the same kind of relationship with her,"

"Amy has been busy because Luke was having a hard time. Or else me, Amy and Calum are always together!"

"Well, can't you see that I'm jealous?!" he snapped.

"I know -"

He cut me off again, "No! You don't! You're always hugging him, sharing I love yous with him, he makes you happy and then there's me - we hang out but you never really hug me or even say something like 'Michael, I really like you.' I know I asked us to be friends but I didn't mean it literally,"

"Michael, I like you too," I said in a small voice.

"Can't you see that I'm really attached to you? Can't you see -" he was rambling but be finally stopped and registered what I had said, "What? You like Michael? What! Who's Michael?!" Okay. He had not registered what I had said.

"You're Michael!" I slapped his arm, "What's up with you?!"

"Shit. I'm Michael!" He chuckled, "Yes! I'm Michael. You like me? Oh god - YOU LIKE ME,"

"Yes. I like you a lot. I tried to get over you but I didn't do it," I nodded.

"What do you mean!!" He grinned excitedly.