7.

I ran after Calum only to run into Michael, it was embarrassing because I was totally on him and he had to hold me so I stop running. It would have been cute if it were another girl, but since I'm Em, I just stepped on his foot instead.

"Ow!" he flinched.

"I'm so so sorry," I replied, hoping he wouldn't be too mad.

"Its fine," he scoffed.

"Going somewhere?" I asked him.

"To my place," I heard the most annoying voice in the world behind me. Lola.

"Oh," I muttered.

"Now, if you could excuse us, we have a date to go to," she chided.

"Date?" I raised an eyebrow at Michael.

"Yeah," he replied, not really making an eye contact.

"What about the party?" I asked.

"Which party?" he asked back.

"Tommy's party! You said we would go together!" I flustered.

"What is she talking about, babe?" Lola asked, pulling a really ridiculous innocent face, "You made plans with her?"

"No!" Michael replied defensively, "I just hung out with her once and that was for our Economics assignment, I don't know what she's talking about,"

"Hung out only once?" I asked. What an asshole.

"Yeah," he replied and took Lola's hand, "Now can we leave?"

"Sure," she chimed, "Bye..whatever your name is," she rolled her eyes at me.

Honestly. He was such an asshole. Lola over me? Me? That's an insult.

This was so bad. Today sucked balls. I hate this day. I went back to my apartment, and switched on the tv. Whatever anyone says, Big Bang Theory made everything better.

So, Michael Clifford could fuck Lola for all I care, I'm just gonna watch Big Bang Theory and adore Raj's Indian accent. ((oops))

***

"Switch off that thing!" Betty whined.

"Go away! Let me see if Howard tells Raj about how the beer he drank wasn't actually beer will Raj lose his confidence and screw up with the girl!" I replied.

"Yeah, actually, same," Amy said.

"This is going off NOW!" Betty switched off the tv.

Betty was so annoying at times. It really made me want to skate all over her or hit her on the head with my football.

"Why aren't you at the party?" she asked.

"Because Michael took Lola out for a date," I replied casually.

"He made plans with you!" Amy yelled.

"Tell me about it," I sighed.

"And Lola, oh goodness, really!" Amy ranted.

"Its whatever. I'm actually not even worried about that," I said.

"Then?" Betty asked.

"Calum... He said he liked me and all of that, and then he was like 'its 1st April!' meaning its not true, right? And then he isn't answering to my texts," I explained.

Calum always got me worried when he didn't answer his texts. Because he never got along with his parents and whenever he got into an argument with them, he'd just avoid talking to any of us, including me and then isolate himself. I know I could be very protective about him because that was just how it was. If he wouldn't reply me for more than two hours when he's at his place, I would start worrying.

"Em," Amy said, "It's not 1st April,"