12.

Have you ever been hurt? By hurt I'm not talking about the dramatic heartbreak, I'm talking about being physically hurt. Being so hurt that your body feels like giving up and you can feel yourself slipping into the unconscious, not knowing who's around you, where you are or what is even happening to you. Well, that had happened to me. Yesterday morning, while playing football. 

Some motherfucker had put his leg in between while I was running with the ball that had been passed to me, by my team member, and this motherfucker felt the need to injure me because our team's defence was the best defence ever and obviously, when you don't get the football to score a goal, you're most definitely going to hurt someone and commit a foul. What annoyed me was the referee not calling it a foul and I had to get 3 stitches on my knee and a sprained hand because of some asshole. St. Anthony's school was anyway a school full of cowards and ratchets, I shouldn't have expected anything anyway.

"But how did you not see his goddamn leg?!" I heard Calum asking me for the 56th time today.

"BECAUSE I LIKE FALLING, I LOVED IT. OH MY GOD, ITS SUCH A GOOD FEELING TO MISS YOUR BALANCE WHEN SOMEONE PUTS THEIR LEG IN BETWEEN AND YOU FALL AND START BLEEDING! ITS MY FAVOURITE FEELING IN THE WORLD!" I yelled.

"Wow, stop throwing a fit at me," he scowled.

"Why are you even here?" I asked.

"Because my best friend is hurt?" he questioned back.

I laughed, "Best friend? Who? Amy isn't hurt.."

"Shut up, Em," he muttered.

"Why did you tell Michael that I like him?" I asked, rather rudely.

"Because he was being an asshole in the class that day and I know it hurt you, I know you." he shrugged.

"You know what hurts me?" I laughed bitterly, "Dream on, Cal. You know nothing,"

"As if you know what hurts me," he said, darkly.

"I know it hurt you when I literally took your confession as a joke, but I tried to reach out for you when I realized and you were just...gone," I said.

"I'm sorry. I'm an idiot and I'm sorry, Em!" he apologized.

"I don't know, Calum! I was worried sick about you. I was blaming myself for it all, and it was so easy for you to go ahead and ignore me like that,"

"You think it was easy?" he retorted, "It wasn't fucking easy! I missed you so much and you just don't understand. Michael likes you, too. Michael actually thought there was something going on between us and that's why he was acting distant with you. I am the one who's in between both of you and don't you see how I just disappeared so you and Michael could be together,"

"Wow, Calum, that's a really fucked up explanation. Michael said he had hots for me but didn't he mention you the conditions? He almost said that I embarrass him and he'd never date me if I go around wearing stupid jersey and shorts!" I replied.

It was true. After whatever happened with Michael that day, the day when he said he had "hots" for me, he went all "But when you act like a total freak, its.. its just not my type. I mean, yeah, I like you and I would really kiss you but I don't think I'll ever man up to date you or say it out aloud,"

"He said that?" Calum asked, breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah," I replied, "but forget him. I don't want to talk to you,"

"Cmon, Em! Stop acting like a girl!" he sighed.

"Its because I am a girl, Calum!" my voice almost cracked, "Just fuck off, please! You can't just ignore me whenever you want to and then come around expecting me to forget anything that happened,"

"That makes no sense," he stated.

"Just go away, Calum! You and Michael both suck!" I yelled.

"Why do I suck?" I heard Michael's voice from the edge of my door, standing with a frowning face holding a box chocolates.