20.

2 weeks went really well, except for my relationship with Betty. That was just getting bitchier day by day and none of us were up to sort it all out. We were all hanging out at Erin's place except for Betty because she was busy with Ashton. As usual. I did not dislike her, which sucked even more because I totally got those negative vibes towards me from her.

"So, we have something to tell you guys," Calum said excitedly.

"Yup." Michael added, "We're forming a band,"

"Another flop one to come up in the industry," Erin said.

"Shut up, don't kill our vibe," Calum said.

"Oh my god!! But two people only?" I asked.

Calum rolled his eyes and cuddled closer to me, "You're so dumb, seriously,"

"Yeah..." Michael furrowed his eyebrows at us for like 2 seconds and then spoke, "Me, Luke, Calum and Ashton,"

My eyes widen, "Ashton?"

"Yeah. I messaged him on Facebook, because like... We need a badass drummer like him," Michael explained.

"Wow." I muttered, "Great."

"Em," Calum sighed, "we really want this."

"Okay," I pretended I didn't care, "I'm really happy for you guys," I turned to Amy, "hug Luke for me"

"Stop showing that fake attitude," Calum said sternly.

"Its not her fault, you guys know how much Ashton hates Em," Tommy said.

"Yeah, we do." Michael replied, "Like we said.. we did not have many options for drummers. And we've seen Ashton's drumming so yeah,"

"Cool. So its like, he'll tell y'all about how stupid and uncivilized I am and basically try to fuck up my friendships again," I replied.

"Em," Calum sighed and looked at me, "these friends over here are not going to listen to Ashton and his taunts towards you, okay?" he cupped my face.

"Fine," I tried to shrug off the feeling, "I'm really happy for you guys. But now what?"

Michael acted like he's stoned or something, "we'll make covers," he shrugged, "I'm getting pizza, anyone wants?"

"Me!" Erin, me and Tommy yelled together.

"I would like juice," Amy winked.

We all knew that juice meant alcohol in Erin's house because if we say we want "beer" his mom would kill us. Michael nodded and got up and headed towards kitchen and Tommy and Erin followed him.

"Em, are you really okay with Ashton joining the band?" Calum asked when me, Amy and him were alone.

"Yeah... I think," I replied.

"Luke said he'll make sure he won't let Ashton say anything against you," Amy tried to make a point.

I chuckled, "Guys its OKAY. Stop pampering me so much,"

"You're important so you're gonna be pampered," Calum shrugged.

"Aww, you're adorable as ever," I fake blushed.

"You guys make me sick," Amy pretended to gag, "just get back to being normal and wanting to kill each other,"

"No way. Not so soon. I didn't talk to her for so long, I'm just gonna cuddle the life out of her and talk about cute things to her till I think its sickening," Calum said.

"I love you bo-" I was about to say but I heard Michael clear his throat in the entrance of the room. He looked really really mad. I really did not understand him, he was happy like an hour ago and suddenly he's being so....moody?

"Hey, you came so early," I tried to make a conversation with him.

"Yeah," he replied in barely a whisper and handed Amy and Calum their beer and slouched down on the couch.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes." he replied.

"Um... You sure?" I asked again.

"Yeah. Don't even bother," he shrugged.

"Okay.." I trailed off.

"Anyway," Amy noticed the tension and she tried to distract us, "What do you want for your birthday, Em?"

"Birthday?" Michael suddenly sounded so interested.

"Yeah," I bit my lower lip, "its in 2 days,"

"Coooooool," he replied and then laid back on his bed.

Cool? That's all he's gonna say? He didn't even look 1% excited. Ugh. We agreed to be just friends but STILL. I STILL kind of had a crush on him and he says COOL?? ugh, Michael. YOU AREN'T COOL.

"Yup," Calum replied, "We'll throw you a party!"

"No!" I replied instantly, "That's so mainstream. Why can't we just...um

.. have cakes and stuff? Like, yeah. That's cool,"

"Really?" Calum laughed, "I think I already have your gift planned," He smirked.

Michael just sighed and I think he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, real enthusiasm right there.

a/n: this fanfic gets over in like 4 to 5 chapters I think?? I'm so sad :( BUT do you think I should make a sequel? Like only if 5 people say yes I'll consider it BECAUSE IT'LL BE SO AWKWARD STARTING A SEQUEL AND HAVING NOBODY TO READ IT?? YA FEEL?? lol sorry. but really... should I really do a sequel or nah? Let me know? :o