15.

After a week I was finally allowed to walk around anywhere I wanted to and that meant I could attend school. Today was going to be great, I kept telling myself. I was feeling better about the entire situation with Calum and Michael, out of sight is out of mind, I guess.

I was in class, sitting with Tommy and Erin, I was extremely glad to still have them around because I'd be pretty alone in Economics and Physics if it wasn't for them. Because Amy and Betty had taken Philosophy and Biology. I was resting my head on Tommy's shoulder the entire time till the teacher didn't arrive.

"Cmon, Em! Cheer up," Tommy sighed, "We hate seeing you this way,"

"I'm okay. I'm just sleepy, you dickhead," I chuckled.

"Aww, Michael is staring at me," he whispered.

"What?" I shot my head and look around to see Michael sitting in the row opposite to me and staring at me, Erin and Tommy, "whatever," I shrugged and slouched against Tommy.

"You're both cuddling and I feel left out," Erin sighed, "Hey, wait... are you ignoring Michael or something?"

"Snuggle closer so we're all cuddling," I replied, "I don't care about Michael,"

"Ooooh," Tommy said in amusement.

The minute Erin was gonna cuddle with us, the teacher entered the class and we all sighed and finally woke up from our lousy mood. I looked around to see Calum and he was sitting with Addy. K.

"We're going to study about Total Average Cost Curve," the teacher started explaining.

**

After a good 30 minutes of Economics, the teacher informed us about internals.

"So, as you all know you have internal grades and you have to score in these internals so you get promoted to another class or college for that matter. You'll have 10 assignments for these internals. 5 in each half term," Everyone sighed except me. I was totally looking forward for these assignments because 1) I love Economics and 2) I love Economics. The teacher continued, "So, you all have done one of your assignment and I think it'll be easier for you and for me if you choose the same partners as before because I already have the group sorted. You'll have to do this assignment on different types of Equilibrium as the last assignment was based on laws." Everyone around me was happy and I sighed, I was totally not looking forward for these assignments because - 1) I hate Calum and 2) I hate Michael.

I looked around at Michael again to see him smirk as I see Calum sighing from the corner of my eyes. Can I just say that life is so totally unfair?!

"Ugh!" I groaned, "I was really fucking excited for this and now I'm a dead seal,"

"At least seals are cute," Tommy added.

"That didn't make sense," I rolled my eyes, "Just cuddle me. Don't even talk to me, my life sucks,"

Erin laughed, "Are you guys dating or something?"

"Ewwwwwww," we both replied together.

"Em just looks hot today so I don't mind being cute with her," Tommy justified, "Or else I would really not even look at her,"

"Mean," I muttered, "Everyone is so mean to me,"

"He just called you hot," Erin pointed out.

"Only because I'm wearing Betty's clothes!" I replied.

"Look Em, I really want to love you. But there's a difference in wanting to love someone and loving someone," Tommy said in a very serious tone.

Me and Erin started laughing really hard, "Shit, this is why I shouldn't have told you about it!" I said in between laughter.