16.

I was laying on my bed, lazing around and listening to Taylor Swift. Honestly, I was having the best time of my life.

"And I can't breatheeeeee without you but I have to breathe without you but I have to," I kept singing.

I was so tired and I had no idea why. Lately I had been getting tired really really soon and it was starting to piss me off. I lay there, tears almost in my eyes as I pay attention to the lyrics of the song, "Its 2am, feeling like I just lost a friend, I hope you know that its not easy, easy for me," How relevant was this to my life? Like, yeah, its not 2am right now but still. Usually when I'm awake late at night, just thinking about the past few weeks, was it even worth it? I could just go and hug the life out of Calum right now, but then again, why should I? I tried apologizing, I tried making things right. Those days when I would text him like crazy only to be ignored, call him like crazy just to never get an answer. I was so done with trying. Maybe I am being overdramatic but Calum was the only guy I ever expected anything from and then, being left hanging by that guy just did not make the situation easy. And overthinking. Something I had been doing a lot, Betty and Amy couldn't always be there for me, like, every minute. They obviously had a life too and when they were out with their boyfriends, I was here, in my room, accompanied by darkness and sad songs and overthinking. I had never been the kind of girl to overthink and dramatize everything, what was happening to me? Ugh, Emizie. CHILL. Once you're over Calum and Michael, shit is gonna get back to the usual.

My phone vibrated next to me, indicating that someone had text'd me. I grab my phone and stare at it seeing the text was from Michael.

Michael: Emizie, you free right now?

After debating with myself if I should answer him or not I finally chose to reply.

Me: why

Michael: Is that how you text?

Me: ya

Michael: Gosh, whatever. Lets start off with the assignment?

Me: ok

Michael: You're coming over to mine?

Me: is Erin there

Michael: Yeah..

Me: ok then I'll come

Michael: And if he wouldn't be there, then?

Me: I wouldn't come lol

Michael: Right. Okay. By the way...

Me: ????

Michael: Are you and Tommy dating?

Me: why

Michael: You guys were all over each other today...

Me: ya we're dating

I smirk while replying, what does he mean "all over each other" ? Fucks sake. Friends cuddle and so were we.

Michael: wow. then why didn't you say you have a boyfriend when Lola was insulting you?

Me: me and Tommy want to keep it a secret. also Lola would leave you if I said that because its obvious she's only dating you to get Tommy's attention LOLOLOL she's got the biggest thing for Tommy eversince she started bleeding down under

Michael: Um. Okay. When will you be at my place?

Me: Erin's* place.

Michael: Yeah.

Me: 10 mins

Michael: Okay. See you!

Pfft. He's so stupid. I only said the Lola would leave him for Tommy thing to get him mad ((even if its true)) and he didn't even give me a reaction, is he like, always stoned? I shrug off the thought and got up to leave the house.  I grabbed my text book and notebook and got on my skateboard and set off to his house.

After a good skating of 7 minutes I got over to Erin's house and rang the bell like crazy, expecting Erin to open the door so I could bang my skateboard on his head. But you don't always get what you want, Michael opened the door and stared down at me and smiled, "Hey!" he greeted me.

"Hey! Where's Erin?" I asked,.ignoring him.

"Up in his room," he frowned.

"Ok," I say and run upstairs to Erin's room.

"ERIN!" I yell and hug him once I got in his room.

"Yo," he said. surprised seeing me but still hugging me back.

"I'm here to work on the assignment with your cousin," I said as I let go of the hug.

He just laughed, "Get done with it as soon as you can so we can kill some zombies together,"

"Okay!" I hug him again, "Be back, yeah!"

"Goodluck," he hugged me back and I finally walked down to Michael's room.

**

"Are you hungry?" Michael asked after 45 minutes of Economics.

"Kind of," I replied.

"I have frozen pizza," he said.

"Serve yourself," I shrugged.

"Don't you wanna eat?" he asked me.

"Not frozen pizza...." I trailed off.

"That's all we have right now," he bit his lower lip, "C'mon, lets eat!" he grabbed my hand and dragged me in the kitchen.

We sat on the granite of the kitchen, next to the oven. After 3 minutes of heating up the "frozen pizza" Michael stepped down to get the pizza out.

"Wear your gloves!" I said, "It must be hot,"

"Fire can't kill a dragon," he smirked.

"First be a man," I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you," he replied and I just laughed.

We sat on his bed with two pizza slices on each of our plate and I wanted to cry because I remembered how the first time me and Michael worked on the assignment and he had burned the pizza... Everything was so easy and sorted then. I wish nothing happened at all.

"Emizie," Michael spoke keeping his hand on my thigh, "I'm sorry for whatever Lola said,"

"Its whatever," I replied.

"I did not tell her that I dumped you," he said.

"I know," I replied back, showing that I'm not really interested, "Lola exaggerates everything,"

"So...." he trailed off, "you and Tommy, yeah?"

"Yeah," I replied, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I'm glad you could move on..." he said, making the entire situation awkward.

"What do you mean?" I asked, glaring at him, trying to intimidate him.

"I don't know," he confessed, "I really don't know what I meant. I did not think you and Tommy would ever date, but I guess everyone just has a huge crush on you. You told me you liked me but just in a week you are out with Tommy, being all cute and cuddly. Like, what the fuck?!"

"Well, you told me you like me too but you keep making out with Lola all the time and she calls you her baby all the time," I shrugged.

"She doesn't. She only said that to make you jealous. Mine and Lola's relationship is just based on our hormonal fits. That's pretty obvious to everyone," he said, "But you and Tommy... fuck, you guys are actually being cute and shit. It irritates me,"

"Michael. You told me you don't wanna date me, right? Why does it irritate you, then?" I asked.

"Because I wanna be the person who can do this," he pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips against me.