Chapter 1~Warped Tour

I couldn't believe it. The day was finally here. The day I would go to Warped Tour for the first time. With none other than my very best friend, Rebekah. Yeah, me and her, we've been planning to do this together for quite some time.

So here I am standing in front Rebekah's bathroom mirror putting on light makeup. When I say "light", I mean just eyeliner and mascara. Putting a lot of stuff on my face is useless. I knew it would all just be wiped off between my sweat and other peoples sweat around me. The mosh pit would definitely contribute to that as well.

"Are you almost done? For christ sakes, you've taken almost an hour in there 'just doing light makeup'."

I chuckled at her slight annoyance, "yeah, I swear, I just have to brush my hair." Hearing my comment she simply grunted with irritation and walked away from the bathroom door. Sometimes she can be so impatient.

I stared into the mirror at my reflection. Looking at my huge brown eyes and long lashes, making sure the makeup was on correctly. Then I quickly grabbed my brush to smooth out my long, dirty-blonde hair, which was actually more brown than dirty-blonde but whatever. This would be the last time in hours it would look proper.

I finally, to Rebekah's relief, came out of the tiny bathroom.

"How do I look?" I asked as I straightened my blue crop top a bit, moving my hands down to rubbing the cat hair off of my black skinny jeans.

"Good enough. Definitely worth almost an hour in my bathroom," she smiled.

"Those Vans look good on you too, by the way. I'm glad we BOTH got a pair, " she said relieved.

"Me too! Now honestly, I'm sorry I took so long but let's get on the road!" She nodded with agreement then grabbed the keys to her black Honda and ran down the stairs from her room. As we left her house we said our goodbyes to her mom and left out the front door. (Even though we were both 19 her mom always wanted a goodbye hug)

xx

soooo, yeah I know nothing too interesting for the first chapter but there is more to come!