Chapter 11~ How can I win when I'm paralyzed?

Title creds go to BMTH c:

My arms fell limp at my sides and my hands began to tremble. I dropped down to my knees and buried my face in my quaky hands. An uncontrollable wave of tears washed over me. This can't be real. I saw Oliver run to my side but his figure was blurred, my eyes were being washed away.

"Cheyenne, what's wrong?" His arm was around my trembling body and his voice was filled with worry and concern. 

"Rebekah.." My sobbing was getting the best of me. I couldn't finish my sentences.

"Rebekah.. what?"

Rage began to mix with my deepening sadness, "WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL, NOW!" Oli was taken back by my sudden outburst but didn't try to ask any more questions. He helped me up and we left the hotel, got in the car and drove to the hospital.
**
I busted through the hospital doors with Oli not trailing far behind me. I slammed my fists on the front desk and demanded where my best friend's room was. The lady sitting at the desk told me with a shaky voice, clearly frightened of me. As soon as I heard the room number, I ran to go find it and I could hear Oliver calling me to wait up. There was no way I was stopping, though.

I found the room, room 444, and opened the door.

There she was. Rebekah. She laid there in the hospital bed, almost lifelessly. Austin was sitting beside her, holding her hand. He turned his head as he heard me come in. Austin's face was twisted with worry and sadness. Oli came up behind me and we both entered the white washed room.

I walked cautiously up to her bruised and mangled body. Her eyes were closed and she was unconscious. The sight of her poor body made the lump in my throat grow larger and soon silent tears fell. The worst of my crying was back at the hotel, thankfully.

"Hi, Austin," I managed to say in a shaky voice.

His eyes were noticeably puffy from earlier crying, "hey.." I have never seen this man shed a tear at all since I've known him.

I walked to the chair that was on the other side of her and took her other hand. As if it would make everything okay.

Oli's POV

I still have no fucking clue what is going on. All I have seen is crying and Rebekah's mangled body in the hospital bed. I looked at Austin, at his sad eyes. Was he crying? Austin never really cries.. Ever. This has to be serious. I mean, it does include Rebekah. He loves her with all his heart. He's told me multiple times.

"Austin?..Can we..?" I motioned to the door. I figured we should leave Cheyenne alone with her for a moment. Plus, I didn't want to talk about it in front of her. He nodded and we both stepped outside of the room.

"I'm sorry for asking..but what happened? Cheyenne was too broken up to tell me." Austin's eyes were concentrated on the floor.

"Oliver, It was Lee..." He trailed off, tears brimming in his eyes. Lee? What did he do now?

"What about Lee?" I tried to sound as calm as possible. I could already feel anger boil up inside me and I have yet to even hear what happened yet. All I know is that he fucked up. Big time.

Austin took a moment, as if he forgot what happened and had to recollect. I know he didn't forget, he was just in a state of shock. Then he looked at me with glossy eyes.

"Well, after we left your set, Rebekah and I went back to our hotel room and hung out for awhile.." he trailed off for a second but then continued, "until the rest of your band called us up and asked if we wanted to go to a party. It would just be them, Pierce The Veil, the rest of my band and, of course, us. Me and her went and had a great time..." he trailed off again, " we were leaving..out in the parking lot..that's where it happened..." He wouldn't just continue. I know he's sad and all but my God. Please, Austin. Just tell me.