Epilogue

Winter's P. O. V.
"Mmm...."

I looked at her figure as she concetrates her eyes shut, as sparks started coming out the tip of her sword making contact with the ice cold floor.

"GAHHH!!!" She yells moving back as she catches her breath. I walk to her.

"I can't do it mom!! No matter how hard I try!!" My daughter says putting her white hair behind her ear.

I stiffened "Every schnee has the power to summon a slain enemy,  it runs in our blood Blizzard... It just takes practice..." I say then starighten up.

"How about we take a break first.." A voice spoke.

Blizzard's eyes light up "DAD!!" as she goes up and hugs the man holding the drinks.

I turn around and see Qrow smile at me. "Drinks?" Stroking his hair back. I smile back at him.

As we both get our drinks Blizzard plays on the floor as me and Qrow lean on each other watching her as we sip into our drink.

"You have to stop spoiling our daughter..." I say as Blizzard starts to practice her summoning again.

He chuckles "Well... She'll still be a good huntsman just like you....." He whispers in my ear.

I giggle. "She will.." I say

"MOM!! DAD!! LOOK!!"

Me and Qrow look up at her and stared at amazement what lied before her.

"I DID IT!!" She says tears forming in her eyes as she smiles brightly. 

To our sights a big cold blue crow flew around Blizzard. Then flapped his wings landing on the ground in front of her bowing his head down.

"She summoned..."
"A slain enemy.. The power only a Schnee can hold.... But a crow?"
Qrow snorts "must've gotten it from me..."

I kiss him on the cheek "Your right... Our daughter's gonna be a great huntsman....."