I Thought it Was You but Now I'm Gone

Caitlin was frozen in her place. If Barry was over there, then whose lips did she just attack?

"Cait get away from him!" Barry shouted angrily.

He didn't know who he was more mad at. The shapeshifter for kissing Cait or Cait for reciprocating the kiss!

Filled with rage, Barry flashed head on towards Everyman and speed punched him into the wall. After that, he flashed him inside the pipeline and came back right in front of Caitlin. His chest breathing heavily.

"Cait-" Barry began but got cut off.

"WHOOOO! Oh ya Baby! Fastest takedown like ever! Seriously Barry what motivated you! And why do I always seem to miss everything now a days." Cisco exclaimed then whined while walking into the cortex.

Barry and Caitlin both shot him a glare.

"What did I do?" Cisco questioned oblivious to the problem.

"Barry" Caitlin said calmly turning towards him, "how are you here."

Barry clenched his jaw and spoke angrily "how am I here? How am I here Caitlin!" He shouted.

Caitlin flinched while Cisco intervened the two.

"Okay, man chill! What did she even do?" Cisco asked.

But Barry was to angry to talk to anyone except Caitlin. He needed answers as to why she was kissing that shapeshifter. Without warning, he flashed Caitlin into the middle of nowhere.

"Wha-Barry! What the h-"

"Don't you dare Cait! I want answers. Why were you kissing that shapeshifter!" He shouted once again cutting her off.

"Well, we actually call him Everyman now and-" Caitlin started but was cut off again.

"CAITLIN! Stop dodging the question and just answer it!" He boomed.

Caitlin flinched like before but then glared at him. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. He has the decency to be mad at her. She was boiling with rage now.

"Why do you care!" She spat, "I mean where were you anyway?

"I was knocked unconscious by that-that thing and Cisco found me lying on the floor! When I woke up, I thought he was going to harm you so I ran as fast as I could to make sure you didn't get hurt again, but instead I find you making out with the guy! He yelled with disgust.

She rolled her eyes. "I was not making out with him!" She shot back.

"Caitlin, believe me. I know what making out looks like and that practically exceeded the limit!" He said sternly. He couldn't believe she was denying it.

"Oh please, you don't even get a say in who I do or don't make out with! And he kissed me."

He scoffed. "Because that makes the situation sooo much better. You still reciprocated it though!"

"I only made out with him because I thought he was-" she stopped herself from saying anything else.

"Oh! So you admit you made out with him! And because what Cait! What in your right mind would ever make you even think to-" this time she cut him off.

"UGH BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU BARRY!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

He froze in his place and just looked at her.

"Oh what? The great Barry Allen who knows everything didn't think of that? You didn't think that I kissed him because he looked like you! I thought it was you-you jerk!"

Caitlin sniffled and wiped away the few tears that escaped her eyes that he just now noticed were there.

"I thought it was you." She said one more time softly.

And with that she turned around and ran away as fast as she could. Tears were streaming down her face as she went, and she didn't dare look back.

Barry just stood there frozen. He could have gone after her, but just couldn't bring himself to move. She thought it was him. Of course...Everyman shape shifted into him so obviously she thought it was him. But that didn't explain why she reciprocated....it finally dawned on him. Does Caitlin still have feelings for him?

However, he had to put that aside for now. What did he just do? Yelling at her like that? It wasn't her fault. It never was. And now she's gone and probably hates him.

"What did I do"