Did you say Revenge?

Caitlin woke up groggily to see Barry sleeping by her side. The date went perfectly and it ended perfectly as well. She got out of bed, put a bra and his shirt on before slipping back into bed with him. As she nuzzled back into him, she felt him stir under her.

"Cait, I love you, but you have to get up later for once in your life."

She giggled, "I just got out of bed to put on your shirt, but now that you mention it...we really should be getting up. Don't forget you have to unpack your boxes." She smirked before leaving the bed again.

He groaned and sat up, "Very funny. But it's a Saturday my dear and we have all day to unpack-and might I just add that your boyfriend is a speedster so it will take less time than usual-which means you have no where else to go but right back here in my arms." He winked at her before wrapping his arms around her waist and throwing her on the bed. She squealed as he made his way on top of her.

"I will always come back into your arms Barr. Every time." She said slowly tracing her fingers up and down his muscular arms.

"Good." He whispered kissing her neck.

Caitlin's phone started ringing and she groaned. "Hello?"

"Caitlin? Is Barry there with you?" Cisco's voice said through the phone.

"Yeah...why?"

"Put him on speaker" Cisco replied.

Barry was still kissing her neck moving onto her stomach,"Barr, it's Cisco" She said putting the phone on speaker.

"Barry, I think I found a way to concoct a serum to reduce Vortex's speed, but I need you to come to Star Labs and give me a sample of your blood as well as do other tests in the process." Cisco explained.

Barry stopped what he was doing to Caitlin's displeasure, "Seriously dude! It's Saturday!" He whined. Caitlin laughed at him and he shot her a glare. 

"I'm sorry? Do you want Vortex to go on a rampage against the city and possibly destroy everything and everyone you love just because you didn't want to do some tests? I didn't think so. Oh! And Caitlin don't worry, you won't have to come into day. I have all your calculations. So, just relax." Cisco replied and hung up.

Barry groaned again, "That is so not fair."

"True. But Cisco is right. Now get out of here! The sooner you get done the sooner you can come back." She said seductively.

Barry chuckled at her and got dressed. He was all set to leave but he was missing one thing. "I can't leave yet" He said.

She looked at him confused. He slowly approached her and crawled back on top of her. Her hands immediately traced his bare chest as her breath caught in her throat. "I forgot something" He continued leaning down.

Assuming what he forgot was a kiss, she smiled and closed her eyes as he leant down. As soon as her eyes were shut, Barry instantly made a detour and whispered into her ear, "My shirt."

He speeded out of the apartment taking his shirt with him leaving her there in just her bra and underwear.

"Barry! I'm going to kill you!" She shouted.
________________________________

"Cisco I have been running on the treadmill and giving you samples of blood for over an hour now. Are you going to tell me what you're doing and if it works?" Barry complained.

"I think that it's almost...done!" Cisco exclaimed. He held a vile with a light blue liquid."This should help dampen Vortex's speed long enough for you to lock him up. It seems Caitlin's calculations were correct! Not that I doubted them in the first place.

"Great! Can I leave now?" Barry asked.

"Fine." Cisco chuckled.

Barry smiled and sped off. Hopefully, Caitlin isn't still mad about this morning.
....

Barry walked into the apartment slowly. Caitlin was nowhere to be seen. "Cait? Are you here?"
He walked into their bedroom to see her fully dressed reading a book.

She looked up at smiled mischievously at him, "Well, hello." She said calmly.

Barry squinted at her, "Are you still mad about this morning?"

"Yes, but revenge can come later because we need to unpack your stuff." She stated jumping off the bed and walking past him.

"Yeah. Ok, coo-wait-did you just say revenge?!" Barry shouted.

She turned around, raised an eyebrow at him, and shrugged before walking out of his sight swaying her hips in the process. Barry gulped. What did he get himself into?
________________________________

The couple finally unpacked all of his boxes put the contents inside them away. Caitlin wanted to savor the moment so using super speed to unpack was out of the question. Barry was exhausted, but he watched Caitlin with a close eye. She hadn't done anything for her "revenge" yet but something told him it was coming.

He didn't know why, but it just seemed that her revenge this time wasn't going to be the playful kind. Every time she would touch his shoulder or unintentionally sneak up in him,he flinched a little. And something told him she was noticing.

"Well, we're finally done!" Caitlin exclaimed stacking away the last box.

Barry came behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist, "Yes we are. This is going to be the best Cait."

"Yes it is Barry" she replied softly.

"So, are you getting your revenge?" Barry asked hesitantly.

Caitlin laughed, "I had no plan for revenge. I was all out of ideas, but watching you squirm was enjoyable." She said laughing some more. 

"For real!" He croaked out, "That was low Cait."

She laughed some more, "What you did this morning was low." She replied playfully.

Barry shook his head smiling. This was going to be the best.

I'm sleepy😂😴