Hold on, I'm Coming

"Cisco how are we going to find them!" Barry asked pacing back and forth.

"I don't know! I'm trying to find him as fast as I can...he won't kill them will he?" Cisco said hesitantly.

Barry shook his head. "No. You heard him last time, he won't kill you or Caitlin because he needs you to help me become what he needs me to be."

"Oh ya and we also have that riddle to figure out! This day is just all full of smiles!" Cisco exclaimed sarcastically.

"Focus Cisco! We can worry about that lat-" Barry froze. He just realized something.

"Barry? Earth to Barry! You good?" Cisco raised an eyebrow at him.

"Vortex said he wouldn't kill you or Caitlin. He never said anything about Iris!" Barry said worriedly. "We can't let him kill her!"

Cisco looked at him wide-eyed. Before anymore words could be spoken between the two, a beep came from the computer.

"Barry! Caitlin's GPS tracker is on! They're at the old abandon factory on 7th, hurry!"

Barry flashed out of the cortex and ran to the building. His only hope was that he wouldn't be too late this time.
________________________________

Caitlin and Iris were struggling to get out of the ropes Vortex had tied them to a rusty old pole with. But the more they struggled the more it wouldn't even budge.

"Come on. Come on." Caitlin whispered pleading.

Iris groaned. "It's no use! These ropes are just to strong! What if-what if he kills us."

Caitlin looked at her softly, "We can't think like that." Her eyes widened as she remembered something. "Hey Iris you think you can reach my phone? It's in my back pocket" she said turning around.

"Ya-I think I can...got it!" She exclaimed smiling.

Caitlin took the phone in her hands the best she could. She began typing on it and turning her GPS location on so Cisco could tell Barry where we they were. Iris realized this and looked at her impressively. She could see why Barry would still be in love with her. Iris knew about their past and was convinced it was buried along with the memories of high school. But deep down she always knew that nothing could stop those two from coming together.

Flashback:
It was the first day of Sophomore year and Caitlin and her friends couldn't have been more excited. New year, New start as they would put it. As Caitlin and Iris were walking to their next class Iris whispered in her ear.

"So are you going to tell Barry how you feel?"

Caitlin snapped her head towards her and blushed. "No way Iris! He probably doesn't even like me that way." She replied sadly.

Iris but her lip. She knew Barry did indeed feel the same way as her but she promised Barry, Caitlin, and herself that she wouldn't butt in. No matter how much it killed her inside. She knew those two would be great together. But neither of them had the guts to admit it.

"Come on Caitlin! You have to at least try! If you don't, then you'll always wonder what would have happened if you just asked!" Iris encouraged.

"I'll think about it" Caitlin said as the bell rang.

The next thing they knew it was already the end of the day and Barry and Caitlin were parting with their friends since Barry had track tryouts and Caitlin decided to watch. They got their fairly early than anyone else, not even the coach was there yet. So they hung out under the bleachers until people would come.