Shopping Wars

"So how are we going to stop Dr. Wells this time?" Cisco asked his two friends.

Barry ran a hand over his face and shook his head, "I have no idea guys. Can we build some sort of trap?"

"Maybe" Caitlin replied, "But something tells me that this Wells is new and improved. We need to build something that will definitely hold him so that he won't escape."

Cisco nodded his head, "I'll go draw up a plan in the workshop."

As he left, Caitlin rested her head on Barry's shoulder."You okay?"

"Cait honestly I'm fine, you don't have to worry." Barry assured her.

"I am your girlfriend. It is my job to worry" She remarked, "And it was easier to not worry about you when we were in high school because back then we didn't have to worry about metas and evil speedsters" she continued.

She felt his chest vibrating and looked up to see him laughing silently, "What's so funny!" She asked hitting him on the chest.

"Cait" He laughed louder, "You were worried about me in high school like everyday of the year!"

"Was not!" She shot back.

"Was too! When I made the football team junior year, you would always want me to wear extra padding!"

"Football is a dangerous sport! And excuse me Mister if I didn't want my boyfriend in a coma!" She exclaimed.

"Well because of your particle accelerator Missy, I ended up in one. So you didn't do that well of a job" he joked.

She scoffed, "Please, we weren't even together when that happened and that right there just proves that you need me Mr. Allen."

"Well of course I need you Dr. Snow." He replied seriously, "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

She blushed at his words, "Barr that's so sweet and I need you too" She continued pressing her lips to his.

He deepened the kiss and moved his kisses to her neck. They both knew Cisco could walk in at any moment and they should really be more professional, but they just could help it.

Soon enough, Caitlin pushed him away earning a groan in response, "Alright speedster, we can't be caught fooling around. Especially, since we need to help Cisco."

"Okay, we'll help him by getting the supplies he needs to build the trap" Barry stated.

"Assuming that he actually figured it out and finished the plan" Caitlin said.

"Guys I figured it out! And finished the plan! Can you guys go get supplies?" Cisco exclaimed walking into the cortex with a big smile on his face.

"Wha-how-" Caitlin gaped.

"I know what you're thinking. And yes. I am psychic."

Caitlin put her hands on her hips and squinted at him, "You were standing outside the hallway when I said that weren't you?"

"Maybe... Okay, yes, but only because I didn't want to walk in on anything that may be happening between you two. You people literally can't go two seconds alone without kissing." Cisco explained leaving them both blushing.

"What do you need us to get?" Barry chuckled.

"Just a few simple things. I'll send you the list."
________________________________

Not to long after, Barry and Caitlin found themselves at the store trying to find Cisco's things.

"He said a few simple things. This list is like ten pages long!" Caitlin whined.

"Don't worry baby, we'll just divide and conquer! That way we can get more work done!" Barry cheered.

"I prefer strength in numbers. I always get lost in these types of stores." Caitlin replied making a face.

Barry just laughed at her, "How about we make this a competition then?"

"How so Mr. Allen?" She smiled raising an eyebrow, her competitive side kicking in.

"First off, we will split the list in half. Whoever makes it through the checkout first and out the exit with everything on their list wins." He explained.

Caitlin thought about it for a moment, "Okay Allen, you've persuaded me. But just one question, 'wins' what?"

"That's up to the winner my dear" Barry smirked.

Caitlin bit her lip and nodded, "Deal."

"Deal."

They split the list in half making sure they both had an equal amount of stuff to get. They each grabbed a shopping cart and got ready.

"Ready?" Barry questioned and she nodded, "Go!"

And they were off. Barry went to the right and Caitlin the left. Each determined to win. Caitlin had quickly memorized her list so she wouldn't have to waste time looking down at it.

She devised a quick and efficient plan that would get her to the checkout faster than Barry. What she didn't know was that Barry had equally made a plan to get all of his stuff and checkout before her. They were both extremely competitive and they wanted to win more than anything. Especially since they both had a few ideas of what they wanted as their prize.

About half an hour later, Caitlin had successfully acquired everything on her list and she even did a quick double check just to make sure. She scanned the lines and saw a checkout point with only a few people in it. She quickly maneuvered herself and the cart into the line.

As she was doing so, a familiar face caught her attention. Barry. He was in the aisle in the opposite direction of her. She scanned his line and quickly realized they had the same amount of people. They both locked eyes with each other. It was a waiting game now.

Finally, both of them were beginning to quickly load their items onto the conveyor belt. As soon as everything was packed up, Caitlin pushed her cart out and headed toward the exit. But Barry's cart ended up crashing with hers. They both stared at each other and burst out laughing.

They finally made it out of the store and we're on their way to the car. "I so won by the way" Caitlin smirked.

"Did not! I was just about to go out the exit but you crashed your cart into mine!" Barry exclaimed grinning at her.

"I think you mean your cart crashed into mine!" Caitlin shot back laughing.

"Let's just call it a draw. I think we both wanted similar things as our prize anyway" he said seductively.

"Whatever you say" Caitlin laughed again and kissed him, "Now let's get these supplies back to Cisco and when we go home we can...claim our prizes."

"Yes ma'am."

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! But I will probably be updating even more now! Merry Christmas Eve!💖🎄