Epilogue

3 years later...

"Barry I'm home" Caitlin shouted walking through the door. She hung up her coat on the rack and took off her shoes, "Barry?" She called out again when there was no answer.

She was about to call his name again when his voice rang through her ears, "In here Baby."

She followed his voice all the way to the kitchen. And found him chopping vegetables.
"Hello my handsome Husband" she giggled, "What's on the menu?"

"Hello back my beautiful Wife" he kissed her lips, "I made your favorite."

Caitlin gasped, "Spaghetti!"

They both burst out in a fit of laughter. Obviously that wasn't her favorite meal, but the child growing inside of her says otherwise...

"Can you believe we only have a few more weeks until we find out the gender! I hope it's a girl!" Caitlin squealed.

"Me too. And even if it's a boy we will love him just the same" Barry said.

Life had been good for both of them since the defeat of Vortex. They got married one year later and went on a fabulous Honeymoon in Hawaii. Two years later and here they are, having their first child.

"Cait, I love you. I love our child to be. I love everything about our life and I wouldn't trade it for the world" He whispered cupping her cheek.

"Me too Bar...me too" she replied softly and leaned in for a kiss.
.....

Nine months later, Scarlett Nora Allen was born. Barry and Caitlin loved their daughter with all their heart. Everything was perfect.

The end. Sorry for the bad ending but I have good news! I'm writing another snowbarry fanfic and it should be up shortly! Thanks to everyone who followed this book from the beginning💖