Teasing

Barry went to Star Labs earlier to find out more about Vortex. He canvassed the whole city a million times but it was no use. He was nowhere to be found. Caitlin and Cisco told him to go back to work since he had been stressing himself all day. He finished all the cases he had at work today fairly early so he had sometime to spare. So, he decided to grab some things from his apartment to take over to
Caitlin's since he would be staying over there tonight. He just loved being with her all the time. It was never boring with Cait around. He also decided that he wanted to go on a date with her. He just couldn't wait anymore and couldn't wait to ask her as well.

As he was about to walk out of the apartment, he noticed the sound of keys jingling outside the door. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked through the peephole. It was Iris.

Barry began to panic. He knew Iris would be coming back sometime this week, but he never expected it to be so soon. He didn't want to face her yet. He just couldn't. He may have been happy with Cait now, but his heart still aches at the thought of Iris. And seeing her would only make matters worse.

Quickly, as the door opened, Barry flashed out of the apartment with his things. Iris felt her hair fly back and a sad look appeared on her face.
________________________________

Barry walked into Star Labs and set his bag down. He saw Caitlin sitting down at her computer typing away furiously whilst probably biting her lip. He stared at her in awe before quietly walking towards her.

Barry placed his hands on her shoulders and she jumped.

"Barry you scared me!" She snapped.

"Sorry, but I have something I want to ask you" He said cheerfully.

Caitlin tilted her head and smiled  "What is it"

"Caitlin Snow, would you do me the honor of going on a date with me this Friday." He said.

Her smile widened, "of course Barry!"

Happy with her answer, he pressed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss that lasted a several minutes.

"Okay," caitlin said pulling away, "Remember what Cisco said" she joked.

He didn't reply. Instead he started trailing kisses up and down her neck making her moan softly in the process.

"Barry, stop. Not here." She said trying to act composed.

"You don't want me to stop" he smirked against her neck.

Her hands ran through his hair as he kept attacking her neck with kisses. Before it could escalate any further, he abruptly pulled away making her whimper in the process. She let out a groan as she realized he was just teasing.

"Two times. Two times you have teased me Mr. Allen. Mark my words I will make you pay." She warned standing up and turning to face him.

He smirked more and placed his hands on her waist. "And again I say, how so Dr. Snow?"

She grinned mischievously before taking one of his hands on her waist and putting it under her shirt and on her stomach. His breath caught in his throat as his fingers grazed her soft skin and soon he had a sudden urge to kiss her stomach. She leaned up and whispered seductively into his ear, "Don't forget Mr. Allen...I know your weakness."

She then placed a kiss on his neck and pulled away from his grip and walked away swaying her hips. Barry stood there frozen shaking his head. That woman would be the death of him.

Just then his phone lit up with a text from Iris:

We need to talk.

Barry stared at the phone before replying.

No leave me alone. I want nothing to do with you Iris.

Barry, please. We should talk some more. Where are you?

That's none of your business. Just stop. You made your choice and I'm happy now so just stop and leave me be.

He turned his phone off and ran his hands across his face. Why did Iris have to make everything so complicated? He's in a good place with Caitlin. A great place. He doesn't need any ex-girlfriend drama ruining it.

With that, he went on with his day praying that Iris won't find him.
________________________________

Barry didn't tell Caitlin about the Iris situation yet and he knew he owed it to her to tell her the truth.

"Look Cait, I have something to tell you-"

He was cut off by Caitlin pressing her lips to his in a fast pace kiss. She pulled away slightly leaving Barry there baffled.

"Wow...uh...w-what was that for?" He stuttered.

"I just love you. These past few days have been amazing and I just can't thank you enough. It may have also been a little preview of how the end of our date may go...if you play your cards right." She winked at him.

Barry eyes darkened and he pinned her to the wall and kissed her passionately.

"Who says we have to wait?" He mumbled  against her lips huskily.

She smiled when she felt him lift her up and carry her to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and got in top of her before he resumed kissing her. His kisses traveled down to her neck making her moan and she had to laugh when his kisses went down to her stomach. Without warning, she flipped them over so he was now on his back and she was on top of him.

"Your gonna have to catch me first Allen...I told you I would make you pay." She said giggling before getting off him and running to the kitchen.

He chuckled before shouting, "you can't outrun the fastest man alive Cait!"

He got up from the bed and started chasing her around the apartment. He soon caught her and they resumed back to where they were. And that's how their night went. No teasing. No worrying about Iris...for now. It was just them.

Barry and Caitlin

Caitlin and Barry.

Just them. Just love.