Beri & Zayn

• Dedicated to Beriwan

Here's a new one-shot I wrote today...It's for my fanpop friend Beriwan..

Hope she and everyone else likes it...Btw it's a bit short...sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another boring day in England. Well, this day was a bit different than the others. I’ll tell you what happened.

I had a best friend, his name was Zayn. He was always super nice and sweet and we always have fun when we’re together. He has 4 male best friends and I’m his female best friend. The other boys are totally fun too, but Zayn is my favorite, of course. However, he has a girlfriend too. She isn’t very bad. Oh forget it, I can lie. She’s horrible. She always looks like a b***h. Sorry for that bad word, but it’s true. She’s always mean to others, mostly if they spend time with Zayn. She always acts like she’s better than the others. I wouldn’t mind that at all, if there wouldn’t be one problem: I’m in love with Zayn.

I know that sound weird, to fall in love with my best friend but I couldn’t care less. I love everything at him and that would never change, but I can’t tell him that. Because of his girlfriend, even if he wouldn’t have one, I still couldn’t tell him, because I’m scared he would reject me.

“Come on, it’s going to be fun…” Zayn begged me with his puppy face.

“No Zayn! I won’t come to that party!” I protested.

“…but it’s my birthday party! How can you not come to your best friend’s birthday party?” He asked sad.

“I don’t want to listen to your girlfriend. She’s always mean to me!” I said angry.

“She said she’ll be nice today. Please, come!” He begged.

“Okay…I’ll come, just stop begging!” I sighed and he smiled and hugged me.

“Go change and I’ll wait here for you.” He said smiling.

I sighed again and walked to my bedroom. It was a party where everyone had to wear suits or dresses. So I took a short strapless dress with sweetheart neckline, sequin bodice, empire waistline, and bubble skirt with pick-ups and my blue heels.

I put my make-up on and made my hair curly. I ran downstairs because it took me like forever to get ready.

“Oh my God, you look amazing.” He said with his mouth wide open.

“Thank you.” I said blushing, “Are we ready to go?”

“Sure, love. Let’s go!” He took my hand and we went to the car. We drove to his penthouse where everyone already was waiting for him. As we came in everyone said “Happy Birthday” and his girlfriend ran to him to give him a big kiss. It was disgusting to see how she swallowed his mouth while she wears that bitchy pink short dress which was just under her butt. I wanted to puke so I walked away from them.

I guess Zayn noticed that because right after I leaved he came after me.

“Why did you walk away?” He asked worried.

“Because I don’t want to see you, making out with your bitchy girlfriend!” I yelled before I could realize what I said and put a hand on my mouth to stop me from talking.

“What the hell are you talking about?” He almost yelled at me.

“You heard very well, I think your girlfriend is just a b***h who only wants you for your fame!” I yelled and realized that everyone is watching us. Tears began to fall down my face so I ran away from Zayn and the others.

I ran outside into the cold night. It was freezing cold and I didn’t take my jacket.

I started to walk to my house. It was very far away from his penthouse so I walked as fast as possible, but I soon heard someone calling my name. I didn’t stop walking because I knew which name that was and I didn’t want to listen to him. So I walked even faster but soon I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me back.

“Beri wait!” He ordered.

“Why should I!” I yelled at him, “Go back inside and make out with your girlfriend!”

“Can’t you just let me explain?” He asked trying to calm me down.

“No!” I yelled and turned around.

“Here, take my jacket, its cold.” He said taking it off and giving it me.

“No I don’t want your jacket! Just leave me alone!” I yelled and walk away, but he stopped me by pressing his lips on mine.

He pulled away but put his forehead on mine, “Listen to me. She isn’t my girlfriend anymore. I broke up with her, but she still wants to be with me. I know that she want me just for my fame, that’s why I broke up with her and because I fell for different girl.” He explained.

“And who is that girl?” I asked quite.

“You, you little idiot.” He said kissing me.

I smiled and put my arms around his neck, Deeping the kiss. We pulled away after a while and he put his jacket on my shoulders and then hugged me.

“Want to go back inside?” He asked smiling

“Of course I want.” I said kissing him again. I started to walk but he stopped me again.

“Oh and…” He whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I said and kissed him hard.