Katelyn & Niall

Here's a new one-shot made by the help of my friend Sofija....It's one of the shortest one shots that I saw, but I guess it's good, anyway hope you like it:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why me?! Why do I have to do that stupid project with Niall? Ugh...I hate my biology teacher! This is officially the worst day ever! What have I ever done to deserve this? He is coming in 15 minutes and we will be at my home, alone because my parents aren’t in the city...which is definitely worse than expected... 

I threw all books on the table and started searching for the last lesion when I heard the door bell. I went to open the door and saw Niall standing in front of me. 

“Hey, Katelyn!” He winked at me when I opened... 

“Ah, Hey...You hurried...” I said irritated and tried to not look him in his beautiful blue eyes...Gosh! What did I just said?! Uh! I hate myself! 

“Well yeah, kind of. I am in the town to see one beautiful girl too…” He replied smiling while getting in the house. 

“Oh...Nice, I guess...” When I heard his words something just broke me and I even don’t know why...It’s impossible, I hate him! But still...I tried to change the subject “Come, we don’t have so much time…” 

“Okay...do you know all of these stuffs?” He smirked at me and sat down near me. 

“Of Course I know them...I waste my time to study and to get good grades, not to go on tour every month and flirt with tons of other boys…” I looked at him annoyed. 

“Hmm...Seems like you are jealous?’’ He came near me and looked me in the eyes which made me momentarily blush... 

“No! Of course I am not!” I yelled at him and turned around. 

“You know, you’re actually very cute when you are angry and mad...” He said coming closer to me… 

My mind just blocked and my heart was just beating like crazy...Is this possible? Did I just fall for him? 

“Can you just concentrate at the books and not at me?!’’ I pushed him from me. 

“It’s not easy to look at books instead your beautiful face and body...” He tried to grab my hand but I stood up and took one step back from him. 

‘’Niall! Could you just leave me alone and go to that girl that made you come here in town?” I yelled at him disappointed. 

He came closer to be and grabbed me around my waist... 

“What are doing?! Let me–“ I tried to finish my point but I was cut off by his lips... 

“You just said that I should go for that girl and I did...’’ He pulled off and looked me in the eyes “Katelyn, I know that you hate me but the thing is…I love you too much.” 

I started to blush like some freak and I couldn’t hear my heart anymore...only Niall’s breathing… 

“Niall, I...I...don’t know what to say…” I looked at him shy... 

“Then this will help you…” He hugged me tight and kissed me gently on my lips...