Anshika & Harry

Here's a new one shot....It's a bit different then the others....still hope you like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on my sofa in my living room with tears in my eyes. I was waiting for my, still, boyfriend Harry to come home. I wanted to tell him that I’ll break up with him. It’s not that I didn’t love him, I did, but he cheated on me with a blond girl. I never met that girl and I don’t want to. I just wanted to get rid of that pain in my chest, so I took all the photos of us together and I tore them into pieces. I couldn’t think clearly, so many things were in my mind and I didn’t know where I should start.

My mind stopped thinking as I heard the door opening. I quickly sat down on the sofa and pretended that I was watching TV. I heard footsteps coming closer. I wanted to cry so hard but I didn’t relent. He came closer to me and looked at me. I guess he was confused because I would always run to him when he’s coming home from Tour and now I’m just sitting here not moving.

He lent closer to kiss me cheek but I moved my face away from him.

“Is something wrong, love?” He asked with his puppy eyes.

“Don’t you dare giving me that love junk!!!” I yelled looking into his eyes with hate.

“What happened?” He asked me totally confused.

“How can you ask me what’s wrong, after what you did to me?!” I yelled getting from the sofa up.

“What did I do?” He asked moving closer to me.

“You did this!” I yelled as I throw a magazine on him with him and the girl he kissed on the cover.

He took a quick look at it and answered fast: “I can explain it.”

“No need to do that. I already get it. You got bored with me and found a new girl. I totally understand you.” I said as I walked to our room taking my, already full, bags to the hallway.

“Where are you going?! Let me please explain! It wasn’t like that!” He ran after me.

“Just forget it Harry! Or even better, forget us!” I looked at him and walked to the door. As I opened the door a hand pulled me back in, closing the door and pushing me against it.

“What are you doing? Let me go!” I yelled as I tried to set free from him.

“You won’t go till you let me explain…” He took a long breath and continued: “When you after that still hate me, I’ll let you leave without stopping you again.”

“Okay, you have 3 minutes.” I said and looked at the ground.

“That girl that was on the cover wasn’t my girlfriend nor my friend. She was just a drunk fan that kissed me when we were at a party.” He explained.

“Then why were your eyes closed?” I retort.

“She smelled so bad at alcohol and cigarettes that my eyes couldn’t take it. I pushed her right away. You can ask anyone you want, it’s the true.” He whispered the last part.

I didn’t answer and just kept staring at the ground. He moved closer to me so my back was still pressed at the door and he only inches away from me.

“Are you not going to say something about this?” He asked moving his head to my height.

“No.” I pout.

“You’re so cute when you’re pouting.” He said lifting my chin with one finger making me look in his eyes.

“Don’t say that, I’m still mad at you!” I said avoiding eyes contact.

“And why is that so?” He asked with mocking smile.

“You didn’t tell me anything about that kiss. I had to read it from a magazine!”

“I didn’t want to make you worry.” He replied softly.

I turned my head to him again and he moved closer to my face, but I moved my head again.

“What’s wrong now?” He asked worried.

“Nothing, just wanted to mock you.” I said caught his face with my hands and kissed him. He smiled at the kiss and put his arms around my waist so he could pull me closer to him.

The kiss lasted only for a few moments but they were fantastic. We pulled away from the kiss and he rested his forehead on mine.

“I’m so sorry my love. I won’t let that happen again.” He whispered.

“Promise?”

“Promise.” He answered softly before he put his lips again on mine.

This kiss lasted longer than the 1st one and it was much more passionate. After a few minutes of kissing I pulled away, but he didn’t like that.

“Wait…” I put my fingers on his mouth, “We have to get our bags back into the bedroom…”

“Yeah and we can stay there right after we’re done with the bags…” He added.

“And why do we have to stay?” I smirked.

“I think you know why…” He kissed my neck and we walked into the bedroom.