Luna & Liam

That's my 2nd story today...I was kind of in a good mood so I wrote 2....And sorry it's a bit too short...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“YES! I won again!” My enemy yelled jumping around me.

“See Luna…I’m always better than you!!” She added with a cheeky smile.

“Shut up Maya…” I rolled my eyes pissed.

“I won in everything…” She said winking at Liam; yes Liam, my best friend.

“I’m off….” I whispered and walked away.

I was stopped by a hand that softly stopped me from walking away. As I turned around I saw it was Liam. I didn’t want to see anyone, not even him.

“Liam let me go; I’m not in a good mood.” I said slowly.

“I’m sorry, but I wanted to be by your side…” He answered softly. I can’t be mad at him.

“Umm…fine…I’m going home; I don’t want to be seen after I lost to Maya again.” I answered

“Can I come too?” He asked smiling

“Umm…sure…” I simply said and he followed me.

After I got into my house I lunge myself onto the sofa in my living room.

“I feel like a total idiot…” I murmured into my pillow.

“You’re not an idiot…” Liam said sitting next to me.

“Then why do I always lose to her?” I asked sad.

“It’s not your fault; she just always chooses something in what you’re not good.” He said stroking my head.

“She’s just a total….I won’t say that word…” I said shy.

“I know…” He added.

“Do you know what the most terrible thing is?” I asked him moving my head from the pillow.

“What is it?” He asked looking at me

“I hate the fact that she’s stealing you from me…” I said looking at my TV

“What do you mean by that?” He asked confused.

“Well, why do you think she’s playing with me the whole time? Because she wants me to look like a total loser so you wouldn’t want to be my friend anymore so she can have you.” I explained still not looking at him.

“Oh Luna, she’ll never get me…I’ll always stay your BFF…don’t worry…” He said hugging me

I didn’t hug back and added: “Yeah…just my BFF…”

 He pulled away from the hug looking into my eyes: “Something else is wrong, I feel it, tell me…”

“Umm…nothing…” I ignored the theme.

“Tell me what’s wrong…come on…” He looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

“I like you!” I answered fast, “I mean I like you more than a BFF. I know that maybe sounds weird because you never felt for me I suppose and maybe you like someone else, I can’t totally understa-” I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine.

“You talk too much…” He said softly after he kissed me again, “I like you too, more than a BFF…”

“You do?” I asked shy.

“Of course…since a long time now, but I was too shy to tell you that.” He said before he hugged me again.

“YES MAYA IS NOW THE LOSER, because now I have you…” I said the last part sweet to him.

“I know and you won’t lose me…” He added.

“I have a great idea…” I said with a smirk.

“Tell me...” He smiled

“You’ll see tomorrow at school” I giggled

“Does that mean I have to go now?” He pouts.

“You know you could sleep over here…my mom wouldn’t mind…” I laughed and he nodded.

*Next day at school*

“Want to lose again Luna-loser?” Maya asked bitchy and I rolled my eyes and smiled turning to Liam

I walked to him, pulled him by his shirt and kissed him, then turned around to see Maya’s widen mouth. I took Liam’s hand and walked with him to classroom. Who is the winner now?!